Ever wondered wht would happen if to shif to reverse gear on a highway

This can be achieved without hitting the highway. Jack up the front wheels, weka mawe kwa gurudumu za nyuma to restrict movement shift to reverse and accelerate. The car moves nowhere it’s only the front wheels propelling.

A modern car will wait for some time and you can still roll up windows. Some lock themselves after sometime. A slight modification will have the car roll up the windows in a few seconds when you lock from your transmitter or key.

1 Like

Manual ama?

Kama ilikuwa Rav-4, sio lazima. There’s a model that had unending gearbox issues.

2 Likes

Sio zote lakini. Kuna zingine (sio Rav 4) that I’ve seen with similar feature, allowing you to get the windows up shortly after switching ignition off.

1 Like

What exactly happened?

Hehe…most modern cars won’t. Hata steering utakuwa na bahati iki-respond. Chances are it won’t be responsive.

And what if a learner accidentally engages the reverse gear in a manual car kwa highway…

Gearbox kaput. Manual haiwes ingia gear reverse ikisonga mbele u will hear a very disturbing gridding sound ata kama umekanyanga clutch

2 Likes

Really? Salgaa & Njoro?

You get the drift meffi

Meffi, ni kusema Kati ya Salgaa na Njoro. Either, hiyo ni hekaya ama you don’t know the place.

Really? Salgaa & Njoro?

You get the drift meffi

Meffi, ni kusema Kati ya Salgaa na Njoro. Either, hiyo ni hekaya ama you don’t know the place.

Just read this,and some few weeks ago i read article by jm baraza saying accidental shifting from Neutral to reverse may cause big problem. Infact he used the word “your engine will explode”. Trust me those statements made me very careful when shifting in betweens.

Was about to say the same. Nduthi yangu bought it new 2017 saa hii ina 22000kms

Bought car Mid Dec,imgn one MD of car company told me that cars mileage are being tempered with for just as little as 500bob. They remove first digit or the last and that’s it. Thanks God the new inspection company have online way to confirm. Just key in the car chassis and you get the actual mileage at the time of inspection.

And people pay more for those cars with ‘low’ mileage

Tactical maneuvers when being chased down by flying squad otherwise now known as sting squad. Tizi ni lazima.

Umaona hapo anasema you can start a car without a key… open the door, car stops jump into bush while car is moving slowly…