Exposè - Lifestyle Audit

Hujawai imba hata ‘happy birthday’ ya mjunior? Kwani una roho mawe?

Sad isn’t it

Hata huyu muusaji kuku-turned-arap mashamba tunajua salo yake
[ATTACH=full]177576[/ATTACH]

defender wa wakalenjin hapa ktalk the grass farmer @Budspencer was so disturbed when his very good personal friend Sudi was mentioned as being corrupt and came out guns blazing that the guy was a hustler and made his money clean. Grass farmer this guy here claims your personal friend was still a makanga in 2006.
rience.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/425141431611580416/wA8KlJ-4_normal.jpeg
nahashon jonhson
@Nahashonlive

2006 Oscar Sudi was a tout worth nothing , 11 years later he is a billionaire who can afford chopper rides daily . Today he is amongst the most disturbed Leaders by Lifestyle audit as directed by President Uhuru Kenyatta . #WeKnowYourSalarypic.twitter.com/yA6KcRF9cg
12:35 PM - 17 Jun 2018
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df6sYVYWAAEh9DB.jpg:small

Learn to post links

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Kalonzo--New-law-needed-to-effect-Uhuru-s-order/1064-4620768-sm3h5az/index.html
Summary
Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has asked MPs to pass new legislation to actualise President Uhuru Kenyatta’s directive for lifestyle audit on all public officers.
Mr Musyoka said the law as constituted does not allow for a lifestyle audit on all public officers even though they are required to declare their wealth every two years

Smuggler aliuzwa na mwenzake

Hii tano za uhuru inakaa revenue ya KRA ndio inatafutwa, hii maneno ya sukari I believe ni maneno ya tax.
Though hawa watu wa KRA walikuwa wamekuja sana, tukitoka KRA tuingie KEBS, then engineers wa hizi roads boards

Sudi is a Narcos. End of story. Told you to quote where i implied the guy is a friend and you went mental. Internet never forgets. Quote me wewe mwendawazimu. You think coz Nyakundi told you the guy was a makanga hiyo ni info unaeza ringa nayo? Before he was a makanga he was a charcoal burner. We know him. He also happens to be my MP(The shame!). Hata ningekua bubu ningekua najua vitu unataja hapa. He was in the wrong books before he got to be an MP. This doesn’t mean he hasn’t stolen as a politician, but hio umang’aa yako peleka na huko mbali. Is it that hard to quote me Mr Know-it-all?

nini mbaya na hio?

They are auctioned as a whole unit and chances are they’ll just be bought by another Eastleigh wolalo

Aisee quote! Unajua kila kitu hii dunia except quoting wewe muguruki?

:D:D

Pengine ana ficha white.

Game ya mehico na machine huyu jamaa alikamua watu vi proper…watu wa kichwa, over na GG.

I would like Sports mbesha to Anika proceeds from THAT particular match.

Wangeanza hii audit na Mutua himself.

It’s lack of good will ,even this exercise might be a hubris

:D:D maze hujaambiwa poa.hii ni ref hawezi lenga maze.

Wachana na yeye. Hata ukisoma thread zake utagundua yeye hujimisquote. He has such venom in his updates that he loses objectivity.@patco tumia facts. Not kuleta hapa water thin propaganda za Nyakundi. Hata ukireason, hiyo 504 ilikuwa kwa barabara 2006?

Nimeona mtu wangu ametajwa kwa hio story… Duh!! Pesa yake iko mbali sana saa hii, no paper trail left.

why are rift valley leaders getting emotional whenever anything to do with lifestyle audit is mentioned.