Ngoja ma mungich waone hii vida sisi kwisha

2 Likes

Wish I had that knowledge.mngetii

Wow

Kariobangi ya huko Vishnu land

1 Like

Hio najua zimejaa tukore(bits of meffi)

Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

Kadere hakuna kutii. Chukua licence hakuna haja hii profit yote iende huko ushogastan. Hiyo pesa ibaki local. mPIGS should pass law those multinational company to cede ownership to local.

1 Like

Mbogi ya kariobangi trying to download video watumie engineer odhis for the cap sealer. Maich ako na plug wa plastic bottles and caps.

3 Likes

Hands in the cocktail for that extra special Indian taste

Nipoa kuchase blue ice

Its all about mixing chemicals. Once you get a combination that will give a taste that is almost similar, you are good to go. Coca Cola have long recouped there initial investment, let others also benefit from selling sugary poisons.

Akina Maich have always known how to do these things. Instead they choose to make cheap knockoffs like the Club sodas line of soft drinks. Kuna brands zingine even those Kariobangi guys won’t dare to counterfeit.

1 Like

The fact that you seem to think .ke MPs can just go to parliament and pass laws for MNCs to cede ownership to locals makes me loose respect for you.

It means your understanding of how things work, is at the level of the mama mboga/bodaboda that voted for Ruto and truly expected transformational leadership from him.

Wewe ni meffi. That money is derived from these country. Ask yourself mbona EU fines apple pesa kama zote. Facebook makes money from Kenyans but don’t pay a dime.

Hapo umetaja “Facebook makes money from Kenyans but don’t pay a dime” even tiktok does not pay nyeuthiz that how the world currently works. Cocacola can order GOK to change laws to accommodate its operations.

Thats way i find it silly to think .ke mps can pass any laws against MNC’s

But we can rewrite the rules of engagement. If we have sane leaders not led by their stomach.

Kiuliso can you allow billboard iwekwe Kwa nyumba yako kama haulipwi?

Ati “we can write the rule’s of engagement”
Ni mchezo uko nayo wewe

Now, can you explain to me vizuuuuuri pole pole how e.g above puppet can be coming up with any rules in that situation.

1 Like

muhindi na muarabu ni mafwi in my eyes

1 Like