Fantasize or execute

Si wote …lakini wamerepent:)

1 Like

on a lighter note purr its like your family is one of those Russian mob families from making booze to sending goons to dry frying relas now thats awesome…

Just wish the good lord could have created us with a switch coz in most cases the lower head always wins …

1 Like

“Kamua nyoka hadi kwa mkia”.- @Unicorn 2015
Majuto ni mjukuu. I think you have already crossed the line and she sounds keen anyway. IKO NENE?!!

1 Like

Is it true ati wewe ni uwesmakende?

1 Like

Niliona watu wakisema hivyo. I don’t know why.

1 Like

Nmekuwa traumatised vile vitu za unfold hii kijiji… Mara thirdman ni elin, uwes ni unicorn… Am reading comments but am like,… complicated bitch! .

1 Like

My niece who is in fourth form sent me a photo on whatsapp yesterday of her in a bra and panties ‘by mistake’. I don’t know how to approach this since my sis (her mother) is dead so I need to use tact when handling her. I don’t know what to say to her.

Hawa watoto siwaelewi

I think this is one of those you pretend you did not see and say NOTHING. Eish… !!

1 Like

Just call her, then counsel her…ati you don’t know what to say? Seriously!.. Like you are thinking of telling her nice boobs or what!!!

2 Likes

:rolleyes::D:D Aki wanume tuna tabu

1 Like

Exactly! Hadi najiuliza, nkiflirt na lets say purr27, naeza kua na flirt na njamba pupu? It just makes you gay bila kujua.

2 Likes

shida za wanaume, hautaki ku learn from experiences za wengine, lazima pia wewe upitie hapo.
@Purr_27, hiyo family yako ni as real as they come. Hapa kila mtu ako na that very crazy relative wenye hao huwa hawasemi. On that note, I do have a crazy aunt and her son (my cousin), I mean mathare crazy. So nikijaza insuarance forms that ask for any conditions that run in the family, I tick NO, coz. insanity gallops in my family (stolen)

1 Like

Pastor Nganga ni mmoja wao?

kuzaliwa poa (but who knows, maybe symptoms zilikuwa chini ya maji), kuchapa along this journey called life

If it were as easy as that I wouldn’t be here lamenting, would I?

What I say to her may change her negatively. Maybe cause her to have self esteem issues so I need to think this through.

@kabuda I’ll take your advise and act like nothing happened.

Dont do IT I have been ruminating over this issue nikinywa two bottles of pilsner. Its a trap

2 Likes

Pretend like nothing happened. You’ll avoid many issues

Okay then… Beat her ass. This dependency to the Internet is making solving simple solutions to be frightening. Just a simple reasoning without the villagers can’t hurt

Is it confession Sunday? Okay, next!