Fantasize or execute

Leta namba yake inbox nimtumie Success card ya kuimba.
@Purr_27 Purity si familia yenu mna hekaya.

Wewe una reason, tell me. How will violence on a sixteen year old help?

Drama Drama haziwezi kosa…

Forward that photo to me, I will counsel her myself till she gets it into her head it isn’t cool to post a semi nude image of herself in the Internet. Too many pedophiles around. My WhatsApp N0 is in your inbox.

2 Likes

if my memory serves me right, you manki also wanted to loose your virginity to sleekgal

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

:oops::oops:

:wink:

Jesol… That reply was sarcastic dude! Anyway forward no. Yake will have word or two with her:rolleyes:

Launch missile

i see that happening here every day with the famous puthy being offered in all styles to almost everybody; as if it is a bag of njugu…

here we go …

I have two sets of cousins who fell in love and got married. The first couple ran away and got into a come we stay relationship as it received no support from uncles, aunts and fellow cousins. But their relationship ended when she miscarried twice and decided to leave him. The other set of cousins met at a family gathering when they were just teenagers. It is not that they did not meet before. They did but we still do not understand what they saw in each other in that particular gathering. So they decided to get cosy, one thing led to another and they ended up in bed. Results: their first born daughter who is now 19 years old. Parents decided to break them up. Amazingly they found each other again about 7 years later and did no look back. Their marriage is now 10 years old and they have added more kids and are not breaking up any time soon. They had many haters at first, including their own siblings, but now no one cares. Waliongea wakachoka na bado cousins wanapendana. Kwa hivyo uamuzi ni wako. Omba na ukipewa uchukue coz she is over 18 and should know better. Ukinyimwa wachana na mambo ya cousins.

1 Like

@Joel waongea ukiwa hurt… Are you in that successful cousin marriage relationship!?

1 Like

No, I am not talking about myself. My cousins are in that marriage and they seem to enjoy it. We no longer think their marriage is a big deal, taboo… etc.

1 Like

Wahindi marry first cousin actually… Not big deal to some communities

1 Like

Your avatar says otherwise hehe

3 Likes

The thought of dry frying an in law can be very tempting but don’t do it, do not ruin your marriage for 2 min of pleasure

yaani klisters wako na mashinda hivi?
they need mass couseling*.
a small crack of hkming your inlaw brought all this(crazy families,mafia families,pedophiles,virgins,marrying your cousins…)

i will tell you choices have consquences(the west 2013).
if two adults agree to screw themselves and those around them i enjoy.
it more exciting than to watch mexican soaps or football.
you should probably impregnate her just to make this a little more bit interesting