First car Toyota 110?

they are really cheap nowadays as low as 140k ukinunua ocha

Kuna msee amsema ati ukiweka mafuta ya 300 ina puke :D:D:D

Why not just buy a nice brand new bike kitu kama Apache

its not practical for what i want to do

Cragashaft na carburetor huisha jaraka sana

I once owned a 110 kar, msee, usijaribu, wacha nirudie [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=5]USIJARIBU 110 ya kitu 200k hivi[/SIZE]. Afadhali utuliz ubuy gari mzuri jo.

Worst rubbish from India.

This is what you do. Keep your money on the ready. Then do a lot of searching. Hutakosa mtu ako in distress anataka kudispose. Alternatively check places kama karen, sarit center, na village market unaweza gari mzuri ya hiyo pesa.

Nissan B15 pia sio mbaya

Do whatever you do but don’t force your silly choices on others.
I know a guy who drives a Landrover 108 and he’s madly proud of it.

Hehehe… Mara ngapi nitasema mimi si mutura ya ndom. Hiyo 4WD ikiingia lazima mtajua. Nikikohoa hivi tu mnajikuna mfuko.

Spare parts…

Lots of bad advice. Tafuta 110 which is clean. They are still there and not cheap. Will set you off around 320k. Be keen on the engine and basic parts. You will enjoy your money’s worth!

Lesson number one if you one to buy a car never ask advice in this village

A relative has owned one since I think 2005 nikiwa bado high school…and she is not the most diligent ikikuja kwa maintenance and shit yet the car is still driving along. Recently she was to travel to Kisii and she requested I have it checked at a mechanic before the journey. Engine was ok only thing done was replacing her cv joints and doing wheel alignments. Che checked her service history and she had last serviced the car in 2015. So I believe its a pretty simple solid car as a first ride .If in good condition get it.

[ATTACH=full]244358[/ATTACH]

This one shouts ACCIDENT CAR! Honestly i would keep off

Gari poa ni ya kununua kwa dealership lakini beio_Oo_O

I smell a con.

Maybe ni OP who is trying to sell this car so he is trying to gauge its market price by seeking opinions on KenyaTok