First Knowledge of Sex

The other only argument you can come up with here is men don’t have the ability to sniff when a woman is on heat. That is unless the woman herself volunteers the info, you will be sitting right there with no idea that she’s craving a shaft inside.

Go on Einstein. Nimefunga leso na nikaweka stool poa.

And then?

self-educate thyself

I once had a girlfriend who swore that she could smell my horniness as soon as i walked through the door. Haki sometimes i would go to her place with one thing on my mind and nikim-hug tu,ananiambia “mimi sijiskii leo” and i would ask her how do you know that i want sex and she always told me ati she can smell it. I believe her.
I can also smell a woman who is ovulating ata kama ameoga na jik. Its an unexplainable smell and i get it alot especially in public places. Nature is all about instincts and we are nothing more than animals.

4 Likes

I also have a wing-man that would tell me when we are out that I stand no chance of nailing a girl we may have just met coz she is on her period. I have never known how he does it. But he has saved me a lot of money :D:D

9 Likes

Huyo ako na mapawa :D:D

2 Likes

HA HA… Mr educater na si kwa ubaya how many years of experience do you have in this field ??:confused::confused:

Ever since I learnt biology in High School

When you see Mr. Hekaya himself applauding on the sidelines, just fill in the gaps.

1 Like

I see

there are companies who claim to have nailed the formulae of natural pheromones and incorporated it into their sprays, its supposed to cause ladies to put it on head

1 Like

I heard about them, I remember a teenage cousin asking if he can get it in nairobi. The struggle to get laid is real

I can get it right with some ladies, but not in a one off encounter. Some workmates and friends

1 Like

Workmates you can easily tell by mood swings . A normally jovial and playful workmate just wakes up one morning and is all irritable and in no mood for jokes . After some 3 days she’s back to her bubbly self.

si mood swings, my nose tells me

Aiiiiii…these people who can smell horniness and mvua ni real kweli?:cool:

some things you just have to be observant like the pimple on forehead or chin mostly shows shes menstrauting, being playful, touchy, smiley shes ovulating and kihere here ama kuongea mbaya mostly ako on a dry spell, glowing eyes mostly shes just gotten laid

1 Like

Hekaya online.

niaje jamaa wa turedio

As real as day and night. Read up on pheromones utajionea. Some of the research conducted had very interesting results.