First Knowledge of Sex

Rush link 'apa

It’s several years now since I read about it and what I recall is kinda rusty and vague. Got no links unfortunately but sidhani utakosa kwa mtandao ukiangalia.

Back to the issue if male and female kids were left in an island by themselves for years i think they would discover sex on their own by experimental methods it is the same way boys discover kawasaking it is a natural thing

Nani anafunzanga paka how to ferk??

Humans are usually on heat. Although its not as precise because they are usually fertile for most of the time. There is no one time of the cycle you can be guarnateed that a woman isnt fertile.

Haha. Intriguing. Maybe I’ll go sniffing around surreptitiously.

Huyo jamaa ni litmus paper yako. haha.

AXE? Their advert seemingly suggests that.

Society puts a lot of effort to keep kids away from discovering sex then without knowing that the kids will still find out about it. It’s funny that the kids will try to kuguzisha their organs and keep it a secret. Now, what if kids were let alone to discover and try it? Maybe they’d be more responsible than when they are followed around and chaperoned.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@aviator blonde, pray how do you think a newborn baby knows how to suckle its mothers tits? Everything we do is guided by instinct

hahaha

I was enjoying the thread till I realized this comment mocked me somewhere:D

:eek::eek::oops::oops:

you should pay the mense detector(your wing-man):D:D:D

1 Like

okay…on the watch out. mostly for the horny signs

A cow is always horny, unless it has been dehorned.

learnt about sex at 6 years, av never looked back since then

you’re wrong, there’s an experiment about this on youtube, about 80smthn % of women who the men we aroused by and drawn to were found to be ovulating. we do more than sniffing

Am always horny…can I get dehorned too? How?

1 Like