1 Like

stick to palmela kush…hii conventional love yakupiga chenga

@Miss Finest Wine kibao chako hiki…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQrGirKxFg

My Kush did you follow the music I posted for you:(

2 Likes

Mimi nilirudia pastor…nataka maombi

1 Like

Lurve this song. Weeeee @Bingi this is hot. We are about to book our tickets this week. Niwapi tutahit this music?

1 Like

Hehe Bingi Nyah siunabidi.

2 Likes

Yea babe. Though hio mujamaa mbingi anaingilia kati kama serekari …

2 Likes

wewe nambie mimi nipo tu

Sawa@Bingi nitakwambia the dates alafu utuambie when it is kicking off wherever kule pwani. We would like to hang out in a place near Zanzibar.

poa, bora unambie kimbele nijipange

And as close to Zanzibar will do us good. Nitakushow dates.

1 Like

I ignore such handles loaded with matusi worth 2 naira normally but let me humour you. When I said I was leaving did I say I was coming to your house or to your Nyuks(Nyukwa)? If I was not heading to those 2 abodes then simply shaddup.

For the record I know where to find all of them now.

Wacha ma-feeling dear. This is internet we communicate through keyboard, and am sure the personality displayed here (virtually) is very likely the opposite once you meet all of us in real life face to face, so don’t get stressed up.

:D:D:eek:
Brutal .

1 Like

So are you saying yours too is the opposite?
:cool:

1 Like

Well, I mean’t the negative side of it, she is complaining of matusi.
For me, I don’t judge myself. It could be either way, and am sure you will make a conclusion once we meet in one of the public gatherings or in the streets.

:slight_smile: Are you ready for the task? :slight_smile:

It took you 24 whole hours to think of a comeback? By the way, your incoherence in most threads make you come across as either perpetually drunk (which would be apt for your handle) or demented. I imagine you looking like Harley Quinn, only with way more crazy and very little sexy.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/11125/111253436/5606067-15338830_1167182536711315_9089750396853632870_n.jpg

1 Like

:slight_smile: We can meet at the church pews,I will go down on my knees and seek redemption.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Then find me at Holy Family or Consolata. :):slight_smile: