For my fat boy

Will do.Have a lovely day.

1 Like

you too. be blessed.

Nope sometimes I have to hit back if I am in the mood. Other times I just enjoy ignoring them as I feel sorry for them. Waking up thinking of how to start a fight with someone you will never meet is sad. I have never seen the handle but ā€˜itā€™ seems to know mine. Trust ne I have a gunia full of matusi and like I said the other day in 4 languages. Enough to make the MoDs chase me.

Kama sasa I wonā€™t reply :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Wacha pangā€™angā€™a mingi. Kama unaenda kwenda kabisa, sio kushinda hapa ukipost upuss
[ATTACH=full]126570[/ATTACH]

I am going to backslide here and entertain you. Nyuaga njohi from dawn to dusk and beyond 24/7. Problem is I drink with your Sogs (thoguo), in kyuk tunyuaga na thoguo. But he cannot even afford a decent drink. Kumikumi ndo zake while I am on my wine. Up the game fool and send him money.
p/s I have never written to you incoherently.

@Liberty no comment pls. Some people need to be reminded where they belong. The gutter. The thread was addressed to someone else and he jumped in like a fly. Hehehehehehehehehe.

1 Like

Pathetic comment. Youā€™ve managed to touch zero nerves. Make up your mind, either youā€™re ignoring me or youā€™re not. Now type something thatā€™ll really hurt my feelings. What youā€™ve typed so far sounds like matusi ya kalongolongo.

Hoohooooo you are on your own pls. MFW can be a hard rock. Just accept the fact that I have never read you and have no wish to going forward but you seem to have kept tabs on me. Tembeza maviatu elsewhere mbwa.

Come on!!! Surely you can do better than this!!???

Ngai hehehehehehehehe the idiot is still here ignoring the fact that the message was sent to someone elseā€¦kikikikiki clearly addressed to someone? some Kenyans need to go back to school. Pls do not humiliate your teacher further.

Please keep ignoring me. Aki woishe.

Hey @kush yule mnonoā€¦there is this song you posted by Gregory Isaacsā€¦looking for it hunā€¦for some upcoming occassionā€¦nitafutie.

Gani hio mpenzi

The one you post for me when you have annoyed me which is often. Some lines are like soooo sorry to treat you so cruel but still by Gregory Issac.

1 Like

@kush yule mnono gorrit ā€¦this oneā€¦ My gal Njoki sent it overā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyfUj5SuZi8

1 Like

Chukua hii ya good nite deer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs9wkNcdfoA

Kush my Kush you gorrit for me. Hands down Hun. Hands down. I really love Gregory now because of YOU. Now pls come to London express style. Need to see you. I am not my sis Purple. Kuja by end of Oct.

1 Like