gotv

What I’m trying to impress upon you is to seek an itemization of that cost, i.e. what exactly will you be paying for.

Reason I never got used to it. First time I saw it I was a teenager. Somehow my palate rebelled against it and I made peace with that.

Noted. Let me ask him

1 Like

[QUOTDakitari,r12, post: 478617, member: 506"]Reason I never got used to it. First time I saw it I was a teenager. Somehow my palate rebelled against it and I made peace with that.
[/QUOTE]

Sawa Dakitari, lakini hapo kwa ‘palate’ umenikanganya. Je ulikuwa wataka kusema sahani yani plate alafu kukatokea typo? Kizungu sisi wataalamu wa tiba na suluhu za kienyeje, kizungu kwetu shida

4 Likes

https://web.facebook.com/Sanduri-Entertainment-180951975281501/

there is that initial disappointment that goes with not finding the sweetness one expects to come with the red color…but one gets to like it, even enjoy it…

:D:D:DWachekesha kweli. Palate is the ‘roof’ of the mouth, and/or a person’s appreciation of taste/flavor.

Try as I might, nilishindwa. The pawpaw-like taste and spongy chewability proved ‘too much’.:slight_smile:

i am salivating already…and they say the seeds are good for gonads; so i chew them too…:smiley:

3 Likes

:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]42695[/ATTACH]

Hapo sawa dakitari kidogo niliona kama waongea kuhusu vile vile vidonge vinne vya PK sijui zaitwa pellet ama nini. Napenda hizo juicy fruit za yellow wakati naambua

1 Like

Kwanza ukiwa na hangiiee

1 Like

NV’s should get orientation ya Ktalk instead of diving in at the deep end and then start disturbing everybody’s peace about how they are drowning.

Sawa Dakitari, lakini hapo kwa ‘palate’ umenikanganya. Je ulikuwa wataka kusema sahani yani plate alafu kukatokea typo? Kizungu sisi wataalamu wa tiba na suluhu za kienyeje, kizungu kwetu shida
[/QUOTE]

@jumabekavu, s/he who asks for an answer is a fool for only one day. S/He who doesn’t remains a fool for life. Congratulations!

1 Like

@jumabekavu, s/he who asks for an answer is a fool for only one day. S/He who doesn’t remains a fool for life. Congratulations!
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Braza hapa hujanitukana? Mimi naona ‘fool’ mara mbili kwa hiyo sentensi yako. Angalau moja ingekuwa ‘full’ hapo kidogo poa. Lakini fool Mara mbili? Kaka naona kanitukana.

3 Likes

Hahaha. Braza hapa hujanitukana? Mimi naona ‘fool’ mara mbili kwa hiyo sentensi yako. Angalau moja ingekuwa ‘full’ hapo kidogo poa. Lakini fool Mara mbili? Kaka naona kanitukana.
[/QUOTE]

La ndugu, nakuheshimu. Swali ni moja. Kwingine ni ufafanuzi. Hata hivyo, naogopa usije ukauhamishe uume wangu hadi usoni katikati ya macho. Naomba msamaha.

1 Like

26k nahaujui unanunua nini … Omba mawaidha kwa hao watu nimekutajia then you GO read FTA threads hapa that way u’ll get more insight

You have to login

With the prevailing market prices for these FTA devices, it adds up to that figure, installation fee ndio iko juu kiasi, assuming you are near Nairobi.

1 Like

The core question as Dagitari put it is’what are buying @ the cost? , itemized. Kutoka hapo tutakuadvise.
Better still,what are you after?

1 Like