Govt suspends distribution of subsidized fertilizer

Farmers including @Billy_Drago wamesema ni fake sand mixed with donkey shiet.

“State suspends distribution of subsidised fertiliser” State suspends distribution of subsidised fertiliser

Good job Nabii. We need to weed out all the parasites who are working to derail the progress of the handshake. They must Face the full force of the law.

Nilitumia hizo fertilizer nikaona hazileti shangue. Nikanjua hizi vitu ni bandia.

Ikambidi nirundie the classic manure for my produce here in Kathonzweny.

Here R the results:

Haiiiiiya na vile anus licker @Billy_Drago alitudaganya vile hio changarawe inafanya miracle, nawaambia hawa anus lickers are living in delulu given walidaganywo kama bongo mala tothi ipiii and so much shame to accept the truth of their foolishness

USELESS ROTTEN KULA KWANZA GARBAGE GOVERNMENT FULL OF FUCKING STINKING SHIT. NEEDS TO BE OVERTHROWN.

1 Like

plot twist, give farmers fake fertilizer, which will lead to poor harvest, then import maize to mitigate the food shortage that will follow.
we all know who the king is, when it comes to maize importation.

2 Likes

@Billy_Drago kujeni hapa

Great masterstroke from gava. So the real question is, are these fertilizers that are GOK branded coming from Cereals? Those who were interviewed didn’t show any evidence that they got the fertilizers from GOK depots. Sisi watu wa Uasin Gishu tumepata original fertilizers.
These people need to show their SMS from GOK and proof of payment to NCPB. Otherwise we may be having cons taking advantage of govt subsidized fertilizers to introduce fake fertilizers in the supply chain.
All in all it is good we are taking this thing head on as we speak.

1 Like

Correct.
Those farmers are getting fake fertilizers through other people but not directly from NCPB.

For the past one week, I’ve been & I am still in TRANS NZOIA planting maize but I’ve not encountered any fake fertilizer from my lot so far.

Shida ni media knows this and they don’t want to say so. They would rather spread rumours and sell fear to the public ndio waogope govt fertilizers and go to the private fertilizers.

1 Like

Tunajua you cant expect anything good from a government of criminals

https://x.com/NationAfrica/status/1773927029542388207?s=20

We know you anus lickers kudaganywo kama tothi bongo mala. Hio gunia imeandikwo? Delulu is not the solulu

1 Like

Hata wewe unaeza enda na ubrand gunia for less than 90KES per unit (branding + gunia) Jina ya gunia haimaanishi imetoka GOK. Ndio maana mimi sipendi kudebate watu wa matusi coz immediately msee akitupa matusi unajua tu mahali IQ yake inacheza.

Yes.

Stupid son of a bitch , vile nyinyi homosexuals huwa na arse pains unaeza Lima kweli mbwa hii

Niko hapa St Brigids sahii sahii

1 Like

Ahsanta for replying to @moyez

Teremka hapo khwesa resort. It’s adjacent to St Anne’s Academy.