Gunman opens fire in Texas church

Fisked!

Since when has a shooter been a black man??

[code=python]if shooter == Muslim then:
Act = terrorism
Motive = hatred

elif shooter == Black then:
Act = crime
Motive = [theft, drugs]

elif shooter == White then:
Act = accident
Motive = [PTST, mental health issues ]
[/code]

Akiwa black ; black on black violence
Akiwa Moslem: terrorist/isil
Akiwa white: mentally unstable,loner maybe he wasn’t hugged by daddy growing up etc

Deaths from guns in the USA is at an all time high but Trump would rather ban the dv lottery commonly known as green card since one immigrant run a bus into a crowd killing 8 people, one immigrant killing since the program begun! Enyewe ujinga Ni kipawa!

Well, you fight with what you have. Wengine wanapigana na mawe and life goes on.
Has been confirmed that the shooter was stopped by another civilian who shot him. Otherwise the assault could have been worse.

27 confirmed dead.
Someone rudely reminded Trump that prayers for the victims aren’t enough, they were shot while in church… Praying.

The irony!

Murrriccca!

Nah if the perp is white he gotta be mentally ill. And if not, then someone in his family was mentally ill like his grandfather or his dog. Facts of life.

Americans and their guns are far too gone and cannot be helped.

True. Then the NRA and people like Alex Jones have instilled a lot of Paranoia in them. They are very suspicious of any move to legislate on guns. Do you know there is a law restricting the CDC from research into gun control and violence? Read on the Dickey Amendment

Look at the ignorance and arrogance in this tweet.
This guy is on another level.

Devon Kelly, the Mufcka just has the AR-15 rifle as his facebook profile pic.

The angel of death is residing in USA

Americans and guns are like Jamaicans and weed…its a very necessary evil to them…hawaachani ng’o ata wapigwe na nukes

i echo similar thoughts, if not black let them whites kill each other

I do my research well. Your answer is here .be your own judge

[SIZE=6]Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI launches civil rights investigation[/SIZE]
By Fox News
[I]https://a57-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2017/09/25/896/504/694940094001_5587953931001_5587940859001-vs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
[I][SIZE=3]Tennessee church usher hailed a hero for stopping shooter[/SIZE]

Sudanese immigrant arrested after killing one and injuring seven; Jonathan Serrie reports from Antioch

One woman was killed and seven other people were hurt after a suspect identified as a Sudanese immigrant opened fire at a Tennessee church Sunday, police said, as the FBI confirmed it’s launched a civi
[/I][/I]

swaf uncle,

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/11/06/3ddd0d72-5413-4fc4-91d6-f31fee359a85/resize/620x/de10f3025c041ca96883a9c513649065/171105-devin-patrick-kelley.jpg

As bearded as ISIS but as WASP as Trump.

The suspect who opened fire inside a South Texas church has been identified as 26-year-old Devin Patrick Kelley, law enforcement sources tell CBS News.

Authorities on Sunday only identified the suspect as a young white male. They said he was dressed in all black and tactical gear when he opened fire at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs. After a car chase with police, the suspect was shot and declared dead. It’s unclear if the suspect shot himself or if he was killed by a resident.

The shooting left at least 26 people dead and 20 others injured in what Texas Gov. Greg Abbott described as the worst mass shooting in his state’s history.

Kelley is a former U.S. Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014. Records confirm Kelley previously served in logistics readiness in New Mexico until his discharge in 2014, Air Force spokesperson Ann Stefanek said in a statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devin-patrick-kelley-texas-shooting-suspect-sutherland-springs-first-baptist-church-latest/

Tutaambiwa ni PSTD.

Sio terrorista… so need to worry/act