Gunman opens fire in Texas church

anyone with the link to the church’s youtube channel, CNN confirmed they stream the sermons online

the guy makes it sound like a GTA san andreas mission

America has gone to the dogs. I don’t envy those living there

Hehe… for a “logistics readiness” Officer?! Cut-throat action counting supplies! I bet they won’t even blink in proffering some bs about ‘veterans’.

Given where it was, I bet it had to do with racism against Mexicans. South Texas is now mostly Spanish-speaking. Which means Drumpf couldn’t give a rat’s ass…

Update:

“It was the deadliest mass shooting in the state’s history, and President Trump called it a “mental health problem at the highest level.

Among the things we know so far: The suspect, Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who died soon after the massacre, had served in the Air Force but was court-martialed in 2012 on charges of assaulting his wife and child.

We spoke to grieving residents of Sutherland Springs, described as “a one-blinking-light town,” and have maps of how the rampage unfolded.

The assault was by far the deadliest at a church in recent years. Our reporters look back at notable church shootings.

Oj Simpson aka The Juice