Guys out there are FILTHY rich......Mbiyu Koinange case closed

Ndung’u land report should be implemented. We should appeal on behalf of wananchi.

Huyu ni @KaBuda huwa anawachezea akili hapa. Mnanyenyekea hii nyang’au kama kuku zimenyeshewa. :D:D

This is not a woman. This is kabuda.

Sometimes unakua dumb or what? that land was 100 acres and they sold it for 1 billion shillings@10M per acre .
Just showed the Centum friend who bought it your comment and bado anacheka. You are free to be a bimbo but not immune to facts.

I will only say one thing…he grabbed land in some of what we term as vvv prime areas in Kenya right now. Meaning he saw waaaaaaaaaaaaaay far ahead.

How is Ruaka slum a very prime area?:rolleyes:

Not sure this is smarts. Looks like he took what he could get his hands on. Any land in and around Nai has serious prices. It’s was just in the 80s land in Kiambu didn’t have much value. Even Karen wasn’t that pricey.

While I understand that, one would be v foolish to invest their millions hapo while there is still plenty of land to purchase in Kenya. Legit no court cases or underlying family wrangles. 5 of my friends ganged up and invested in some land in Nanyuki. Mazeee they have build a huge eco friendly home where they all holiday together or in turns with their families. They have a caretaker who doubles up as the chef when they roll up.

True. Juja Town or Githurai or Kasarani are even more expensive than Runda where Koinange grabbed. Aggregate the cost of 1 acre in Roysambu or Dagoretti, compare it with the cost of an acre in Runda and Koinange doesn’t look smart at all going by her logic.

Simiyu he is not of our generation. He grabbed land in places that were bare desert land then but look at how much it is worth now and no matter what anyone says here, I would not buy land associated with the Koinanges or Kenyattas because I believe a day will come…courts or no courts and Kenyans will take that land back.

Stupid bitter man. They did not buy after the research…it takes one bimbo to know another so count yourself in huku bimboland…

Nairobi bado itaendelea kufunguka na kuwa na demand, people are getting richer every day thru hardwork and savings so land Nairobi bado haitoshi na bei itapanda so long as it’s close to Nairobi with good roads infrastructure

So criminality is equivalent of being “super smart”?

These are the first thieves that lay the foundation of what bedevils Kenya to-date that will take generations to untangle. No wonder they’re fighting in court since the 80’s.

Wooi here you are again…ebu show me how Juja and the rest are more expensive than Runda…table the stats…

Which is why guys are investing outside Nairobi if I am getting you right. Laikipia, Naro Moru, Nanyuki, Naivasha…the coast region remains a worry because of political tension…but still…

Prices can’t go any higher. I think the city is being opened up with the improvement of transport. The surrounding towns, will be part of the city. Ngong, Kiserian, Thika, Machakos, etc will be part of greater Nbi. . If you look at any major city in the world, this is what has happened. What they refer to as London is a conglomerate of many cities. The original London is a very small place.

Swansea, the man grabbed these land when your grandfather was sleeping. So bringing a political modern day twist to me does not mean dot. These land will be taken away one day, I may not be alive then but that does not mean he was not smart. Kenyans are still stealing to date inc your Agwambo. So do not give me that.

Tahiti na masikini, site twaelekea kaburini.

Grabbing land is not being smart. Being a source of anguish and anger among masses is not being smart. A smart person is a person that genuinely works to earn his wealth and doesn’t need to look over his shoulder everytime, doesn’t need to bribe politicians to protect his interests and doesn’t need to hide from the wananchi.
Grabbing land is actually stupid, because you will get to enjoy its benefits and die, maybe a few generations but a time will come when it will either be taken back by the public or mismanaged into poverty by a daft descendant.

Kwani there are no supersmart criminals? Dont mixup ethics with mental abilities

Did you check when the land was grabbed? nope you have not. Did you check that I said the land will be grabbed back by Kenyans in years to come…nope you did not. I am not here to talk about modern day politics/land. The land was grabbed by those who could at the time. Jesooooooo is this economics so hard to understand?