Guys out there are FILTHY rich......Mbiyu Koinange case closed

Land is being grabbed even now, as a result of these individuals.
You’re glorifying land grabbing as something smart that ‘they could at the time’. So, are the people that are able to grab land in our time smart?
Erase the word smart out of these individuals actions and replace it with the word greedy or selfish.

No I will not erase. It was an evil act that was done at the time. Sitting here pretending it did not happen or demonizing it will not work.

You are all so bitter, forgetting that I said this land will be grabbed back by kids of later years.
Bitterness will kill some of you. For no reason. Yes Mbiyu Koinange grabbed all that land them years so is that smart or not? And it will be grabbed back which is why it is dangerous to buy some property tainted even remotely by some of those names.

Sambaba where are the stats?

For the first time one can truly see that tribesmen will no longer defend huge land grabbers. So yes grabbed land may revert back to the public sooner than later

The evil acts of landgrabbing are still happening now.
These are the seeds that selfish individuals led by Jomo shortchanged Kenyans and the effects are still being felt to date. Grabbing land is a really serious thing, because out of it many more evils occur such as anger.
We have to be bitter and no, it’s not for no reason because these people charged with starting us on the road to promised land plunged us into the depths of hell.
Do you seriously consider his actions as smart, given that it is the driving point for corruption and tribalism in Kenya. Why do you think many people are actually bitter with ‘dynasties’?
Why are the Coast people squatters in their own land? Why are pastoralists being shot for ‘encroaching’?
And don’t be too sure of seeing the land being returned if what people here are dreaming about is either a ruto or raila presidency. This means many more years of suffering.
So get off your high horse.

PWEGEGEGEGEGE This is a lie :D:D:D:D:D

Or you’re one of those groupie friends.

Kwani umekuwa quantity surveyor?

Tumia akili.

1 acre = 2.8 billion

1000 acres = 7 billion

That disparity is absurd. Plus 1 acre for 2.8 billion, where in Kenya?

I can also see it coming

Its sad that greed has made fighting for inheritance a regular occurrence in Kenya.

Wewe… Hiyo story is a no go zone. Some of us are reliant on what transpired…not only for us but for the generations to come. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, same scenario the Kenyatta’s, Moi’s and Odinga’s made their legacy from Kenya’s ‘unclaimed resources’. So you should hushhhhh on that story.

Nawacha hii hapa

[ATTACH=full]302346[/ATTACH]

what were you told

And people say there are no curses. Curses are as real as the computer I’m using to post this comment. You find people living in Pipeline and cannot afford anything else after paying rent and buying low quality foods are experiencing less stress and depression than people who have billions of shillings in wealth.
In Greek it’s called kirumi. You don’t acquire vast amounts of wealth without hard work and expect your children to suddenly become hard workers and honest and build on that wealth the right way. It has never happened and will never happen.

I answered already that I would like to repeat it but this is a social forum and sina evidence. I will be doing a Digi which I hate although it sounded v accurate from what I have heard when growing up. Then we partied with some of the grandchildren in our teens (v humble kids) and I would not know whether they are on KT. Wacha tuwasome kwa gazetti.