''HAFSA''- Diram Ibrahim Huka

Hehehehe kwani hakuna mtua anataka kujua end game ama huyu jamaa akienda missing kwa kijiji siku mbili tujue ni hivyo

Riswa shetani ashindwe.

Ehh mjamaa inakaa ulikuwa utolewe kafara buda.

Pole, wachana na single mother na kuoa mbwa mwitu imeokota number yako sijui wapi. Alafu jifundishe kuparagrah story kijana

kijiji has now became a ground for defaming other people @admin take note.

This is some fucked up shit bana. You’re a luck man you’ve lived to tell the tale.

You all asking how I got out alive all thanks to that gentleman from the Kikuyu Council of elders (KIAMA KIA MA) who used his machinery and got me out of danger.

He told me that now I am 100 times better since the lady would try all means to draw me close to her and when I will be drawed in they would have to kill me.

Lastly, I put up this story not for entertaining purposes but to save a fellow brother Coz I don’t know who could be the next victim and I would never ever want anyone to go through such a horrible ordeal. Yaani mtu ana tumia mapenzi, they get you killed… so that they enrich themselves and yet someone is saying that this is defaming someone, really???Bro! Come back to your senses.

You went through all this shit just cause some random chick texted you and was giving you good pussy? Poor judgement call man. you’re really lucky

Man! I would just say it took the hand of God and just as majority of the talkers are saying… It took the hand of God for me to live and tell the tale… Many who underwent such an ordeal never live to tell the tale.

Congrats for victory over evil

With a penis that never get flacid.

Noma msee

Nomare, ugehepa haya yote after umetomba mara Mbili .exit point ilikua wakati alipoanza za kuona imamu mfanye "nuksi? "

How long before we see this on mharo?

Pole kwa masaibu jo! You are a champ for walking out of this with all your body parts intact. I hope that evil person + accomplices are removed from society and cooling their heels in prison, if not six feet under.

Mimi Ata ya Bure sitaki… If this is what they are upto

Mzito … at what point did you shut down your instincts? This is the most disturbing story I’ve read in a long time. And if it’s real, please do a self evaluation about self awareness. Coz this is outright scary. Too many red flags early on

Pole mdau,lakini walikua wakumalize wafaidike nanini,was she into a cult or what?

Gullible. This hekaya stinks to high heaven of extreme gullibility. Thing is I can’t tell if it’s on the side of the OP or us, his readers

When they kill you they rephrase the dowry payment to a tune of 7 - 10 Million and since you converted to Islam and you’re already dead the Kadhi will follow up on the dowry payment to be made by your family since in Islam the wife’s dowry is paid before inheriting the husband’s estate.
Since the Rot begins from the Kadhi… Your family will be obliged to give in to their demands… Coz wanakuja na fujo ingine mbaya and yet they’re the ones who got you killed.

What seems unclear, I am ready to make it easy to get it