Hapa mnaona mtu akililia kwa choo??

Wote ni cons. You are the mark.

No collateral no loan.

Smell like a con. Biashara yangu na wanawake wengi ni mnyanduano na mambo inaishia hapo.

Hapa unachezwa mjamaa.

You is about to be shafted so hard … your friend is conman drop him like a hot potato.

Kuna time niliconiwa 10k, ile uchungu nilikuwa nayo ningeua mtu! I cannot imagine being conned 400k, that would push me up to terrorist level

Congratulations brother for standing firm on your ground,kataa kabisa usitoe hats bob,

UN NGO KRA frozen account she earns millions sob story,kugonga ngombe ya maasai.
Con game since 1963

Hapa wewe ni target security unaweza pewa vitu ya uwizi.

Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako

I was also conned 20k by a friend. I felt like killing somebody, lakini nikawachilia tu iende. Hii Nairobi, don’t trust so called “friends” when it comes to money.

Niaje oldmonk, bado uko naivasha?

How about 544k? Mkianzisha iyo thread ntaleta hekaya

You were the one being conned.

Kindly come inbox.am a tax man.u can share with me her names or number for a search in our database

Big figures are being thrown around and all this communication is purely on whatsap,congame hii.

Ooh no! I learnt the hard way, can’t trust even my own mother with my cash. The only way we can discuss money with someone is when I am helping a troubled person or a loan to my employee.

Just asking can that friend of yours afford to have 800K In his bank account from your own assessment?? can you value him at 0.8M, I truly believe if he has saved such money in his account he cant afford to make such silly mistakes and entertain jokes with his hard earned money, even with an overwhelming supply of premium pussies. If that is the case he is not a simp-beta but an indigenous cow, I will question your intellectual capacity because one interacts and relates with his equivalent.

Usijali tuko wengi ni venye tu wewe uko na confidence ya kusema

It took me 5.5 years for my bank account to read a 1M na sio ya loan, savings and hustles

:D:D:D:D:D unachomaaa