have you ever read a book that changed your life???

No entirely but there are some that influence me to some extent. E.g 48 laws of power, How to win friends and influence people, The Alchemist, The black flag by Shark etc

Face Book

Jamba nene na bathitora(pistol)

Sperm wars. Thank me later

7 habits of highly effective People-Stephen Covey highly recommend it to everyone

Wangu Wa Makeri by Mary W. Wanyoike

Memoir on balancing heaven and earth

Napenda sana

moses and the ghost by barbara kimenye

-TO BECOME A MAN
-VANISHING HERDS
-BLOSSOMS OF THE SAVANNAH

BY Ole Kulet

A tail in the mouth: by Charles Mangua:

I don’t know where to place this but my parents allowed me to read it when I was young… Any new book in the family used to circulate from top to bottom… but if it got hidden we would still steal it anyway and read with my sis…

The first book that anybody has ever read changes their life in that they’ll never read their first book ever again.

There was that book “After Eleven” I don’t seem to remember the author… But it was always under lock and key… I stole the key and read it under the blankets :D:D:D:D:D

SHUT UP STOP WHINING AND GET A LIFE

after 4:30 by david maillu

I read all Menja mwangi books but no lasting impression I can remember… He was too fictional. If he wrote “double cross” that is all I recall.

David Mailu?

Oh you reminded of a book that I got from my parents’ bedroom whilst in STD 5. SEX ART…Jeso I sat on their bed and got so carried away and did not hear Mrs Wine arrive home. Mazee the slaps…wacha tuu. Am going to find that book.

That book… My Dad is still alive, one day I will tell him I stayed with his book and read it for one week… Of course in a family gathering when drunk :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D life is a vicious circle… I have a daughter who is always Rummaging our bedroom… I always wonder what she looks for coz she is always searching…