Hehehe! ODM, the biggest joke in the world! Why must they keep on DOING themselves?

Boss siasa sio kanisa. Campaign is not a pulpit neither is a political rally a crusade. Expect the worse. Prepare for the worse!

The failure/power to fight corruption is within the constitution. Whichever government is in power. Uhuru has done his part. He cannot be all arms of government.
You cannot blame the government for everything. We are not a Big Brother state.

Hawa watu wa CORD huwa na upuzi…kila SAA ati o.oh corruption…what solutions are you providing as opposition instead of kurusha accusations left right and center…what has Rails done for Kibera kwa muda wote amekuwa huko…
A polite reminder kuna wenyenchi na wananchi…sisi wananchi tukipigana…wenyenchi wanajionea sinema while they gamble with our money…at the end of the day Raila na Uhuru atarudi kwa nyumba zake na biashara zake…Je wewe utarudi kwa nyumba yako ama bedsitter, 1 ,2 bedroom etc

Sisi Eldoret tunauliza munakujia hawa machokosh wenyu lini? Tunawajaza kwa malorry wanadandia lorry za mahindi wanarudi.

Im not saying that the current govt is white as snow but what corruption did your tin god fight when he was in power? Kwani nyinyi opposition supporters mnakuwanga na memory span ya virus? Si Raila was also engaged in corrupt practices then? KKV, Maize scandal…etc does that ring a bell?

Leo @Jirani amepata dawa yake. Jibu mastaka mommy boy.

Ama unadhani hapa kuna matiti unyonye vile unanyonyeswa na ma***o ukiwa 56 yrs?

Pls usini mention mention kwa upuss tafathari…heshimu hio star…krauni mzee. Correction nko 65

Sawa kunja mkia na utulie.kaa mahali pako boss umeona hio video ya sonko ukatulia. Heshima idumu.

Wewe ni msee wa ocha na vile ulifika USA only God knows…shurrup meffi

FYI siko mayuu…siwes toka Kenya unless Niko trade visit. I don’t have to wash granny asses and have my mommy send me pocket money at 56yrs. But am a down to earth Kenyan living happily after you left.

Wueh!

he he…inakaa kijiji iliwaka tulipolala…

chavakali where are you

Heheee. Sisibo tumejaa wapelekwo Eshisiru primary school

Hii apana serikali ya nyefnyef pesa kwa wazee
http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/football/Hassan-Wario-Work-on-three-stadiums-starts-in-June/1102-3100720-14b83ixz/index.html

Hehehe…
I got that in my first photography CAT.

Whatever the case let peace prevail

wee @jiGRANNY endelea kuita watu mungich! ebu ona hapa down mungich in chief with new members.

[ATTACH=full]56581[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56582[/ATTACH]

People odm as usual will promise a lot with bravado and deliver nothing. The bigger the noise the bigger the disappointment. This another misconceived panic plan once they saw the impact Jubilee Party merger will have in the voters mind. 10+ parties are uniting for 2017 and 2022. The opposition keeps on dividing and cannibalize itself. Now cord is dead coz gov hoho has literary poured money to finance babuon campaign. Even babuon had to meet his sponsor gov kidero to rope him in. Tomorrow is gov hoho coronation as running mate. That means he wouldn’t ran for governor Mombasa. Another own goal. Watermelon and Wetangula will run together and lose. Another own goal, Kakamega senator gone. 2017 all opposition chiefs will face force retirement and have only Junior members in parliament. They will be smarting from a series of endless betrayals and back stabbing among themselves. Jubilee will go unchallenged with absolute strength. DP Ruto can’t wait. All regions up for grabs in 2022 and riding on endless completed development Jubilee infrastructure projects.