Hehehe! ODM, the biggest joke in the world! Why must they keep on DOING themselves?

wether you bash CORD to wherever i dont care. I’d rather vote a dog instead of jupiriii

^^^It doesn’t matter jubilee has enough votes, hizo zingine ni za Ku addisia.

With the way things are going, many voters in opposition won’t waste their time to vote. Especially those from eastern, i feel sorry for Kalonzo, he made a big mistake.

gov hoho better watch your back in the near future, right now wewe ni sponsor so none of babuon cheerleaders that surround him will touch you. Once they lose in 2017 and they all face force retirement jamaa apigwa teke kama wengine.

Yani guys are this excited about 47 4*4s and a building along Thika Rd?

The name is Eurobond towers

there will be no dog on the ballot my friend so better stay at home on that day my friend…:D:D

:D:D:D very appropriate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hehhe ikifika siasa nakaa tu kando nakucheka… @Mercy uko wapi ukuje twende holiday bahamas mpaka 2018?

You must be in “Germany” chokora was almost a done deal in Kibaki’s era …and as a matter of fact life has generally improved as compared to the last 10 years.

KINAKI ASHASHINDA 2017

ODM wanajaribu let’s give credit where it’s due,but they can’t keep up with jubilee…You don’t enter into a race yenye wewe pekee ndo utachoka.This is what happens when an old man tries competing with young brillian minds

In whatever the case the president is overall. Remember that the idea of devolution is that the government may be represented in every doorstep . A village elder,a local chief,member of parliament etc.etc are custodians of the president . So fighting corruption is as easy as giving orders elicit brew to end.