Hekaya by Standard Newspaper

I was born poor and I’ll happily die poor. My morality cannot be compromised for any money on earth. It could be because I come from a long line of deeply cultural Kikuyu men. Our pride of our culture is unshakable.
I don’t know about you but to me there are structures that hold up my beliefs and with the absence of those structures, I cease to be a man and turn into mzungu, the lowest form of human beings on earth.
I’m curious. If you’re willing to sink so low for money, what else can’t you do?

well if u can fail in commiting suicide… bure kabisa

So yes you get … the range and money
…n a form a soultie with a guy maybe from the occult or a cult n your life goes downhill from there. . no thnks

Kabuda sex is not that simple as you put it
…thts a discussion for another day

Lol men for you…I was nt promised a car bt this Mhindi general manager used to katia me nikikataa … he reports to my boss am nt workin just googling,kunistress nayo…later my workmate aliingishwa box she was been given lke 100k per mnth n kulipiwa colle

they have this ka pullout in their daily nimesahau which. They ran a story of a ka-mzee like gashwin flagging down a mat, boarding it and since there was no empty seats, javeling it was. Then he took advantage of the old vehicle niloises and farted, then he alighted without ny apology leaving behind bemused passagers.

needless to say, that was the last time I read that newspaper

1 Like

toboa

by the way i fart in town all the time…the secret’s in timing when blue subarulike tumotis are passing then i unleash…hakuna haaaja ya kuumwa na tumbo bureeee

Give us The story

Leaving the office now…ngoja nifike nyumbani! But nothing to it really, just as above!

Hehe…hapo wanaume mmenibambaa

Kabuda =GAY = octogenarian

1 Like

@Ka-Buda hapa huyu uncle hajakusho poa

weka mbisha ama tukupatie HOYA

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Kabuda =GAY = octogenarian= @Dean Room 254

hahahahaha nyinyi ndio wale mkibaki peke yenu kwa aisle kwa supa mnatoa kadhaa

mtu asijifanye haachilii

Mbona ukiwa peke yako kwa office, then ushute, ndio mtu anaamua kuingia saa hiyo?

Hehehe. Ama kwa lift