Help a sister (anger management)

you need to meet someone like me nikuwekelee jab ya left ihook up na your jaw iku knock you out ukiamka heshima idumu

Hey @Edward Teach :slight_smile: what helps you deal your anger issues?? Punching bags are too hard

Smack spank ??

fala_12 was trying to use a dog-whistle. You have exposed my true intentions.

SAITAN

I hope he didn’t mean that… :D:D:D

si hata wewe ulikuwa MTU Wa tutemper,ulitulia?

Niaje General

Pole msito. Now go and hit the nail on the head

Yangu ilikuwa stress tuu, nimetulia siku hizi

Chunga temper sii poa. Most angry people end up diabetic hypertensive etc and it’s not worth it. Used to be like you but nowadays I just let things slide.
An angry chick is a HUGE turn on for me…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
as long as it helps manage your anger

I avoid confrontation or such situations and I don’t get emotional easily. But you should find your triggers and work on them

and who’ll make me angry at that moment before spanking @Ice_Cube?? :D:D:D

najua inasound ufala but know your triggers…halafu try punishing your self productively e.g. deny yourself something you deserved each time you allow anger to take control…or jog every morning. also try rewarding yourself for time you’ve stayed cool…start with 1 day…3 days…1 week…3 months… onwards…take yourself out for the reward. Also try watching content that has less violence

I can set you off by hitting your forehead with my mjulubeng [SIZE=1]hope you are a midget :D:D[/SIZE]

Denying myself will be hard… I am the type who live by Yolo supremacy but al give it a shot

at least you know your problem…n that yolo stuff…you gotta cut back on it a bit hehe

:D:D:DYou sound like my father…

Uwe mtoto wangu ujaribu kunirushia mkono ama an object I disown you mara hio hio. Lifting a hand against your own father? :mad::mad::mad: SHAME ON YOU.

let me check my account anonymity stuff…lol