Help a sister (anger management)

I know… It was bad… I apologised.
. Even wrote a letter

Acha hizi hasira zake za upuzi zimdanganye aguse Mkisii or my sisters from Bunyore atajua hajui. :D:D:D:D.

Wapi huko?

Use words more often… Learn to express yourself verbally whenever you’re angry. Ata heri kutusiana kuliko kurushiana vitu, because an adult’s temper tantrums never end well.
All in all, take things one step at a time. Issa journey.

wakisii ni mdomo tu,huwa wanakaliwa proper,nimeona wengi

Some Kisii women are rough especially kama mwanaume ni mnyonge. But you are right, a woman inafaa ajue hutakangi upus ndo muishi.

kama huyu anarushia babake vitu,imagine akiwa bibi yako na shida ilikuwa vile babake alimshow awache umalaya

join a gym, helps you get rid of excess energy also the focus you need to complete a task enables to discipline yourself.
Unfortunately growing up with instant gratification makes lack patience and discipline leading to short tempers. Set a target like doing 100 pushups a day… it’s a goal you have to work to and requires planning and diligence, your brain will eventually realise that not all things have instant results.
The failure you will experience will “humble” you.

You don’t have issues. You are just a spoilt blonde bimbo.

punguze kiherehere ama upatikana face down kwa abandoned building

Definately. He just needs to mention @Purr_27 in your conversation

this is the source of your anger… your brain doesn’t know what it means to wait. thus your reactions are instant.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]146933[/ATTACH]

That’s plenty of advice… Thank you…

I agree am spoilt… Bit am not blonde Mr…

You are probably right

Just find some sport. Kama punching bag ni vigumu kwako then join martial arts. The discipline in such help in managing the anger

you deserve better nothing is impossible you need to understand the real you anger is just normal for everyone learn to control your anger by doing thngs which you like most and hanging out with people of your choice

Ati disown! Fathers were feared bana, ili uchapwe na babako that meant you committed a capital offence. Mothers were the disciplinarians lakini akisema babako akikuja nitamwambia you knew the world ended for you.

Join a boxing Gym and also practice self controll meditations. If you join a boxing gym and forsake self control training, the after effects would be worse. Utakuwa unachapa watu ovyo ovyo

Meru and Kisii regions lead in murder rates in Kenya