High Friday

Umeniharibia shteam lakini hapa naona umedanganya kidogo. Why 100yrs? If we get that technology wont we take approximately the same time as light to get to that solar system which is 4.39yrs??
Reminds me of a guy who said a bus travelling at 80km/h is faster than a small car also travelling at 80km/h coz of wheel size

Wewe si mkulima rudi Gambia utuangushie hekaya.

I believe there are more to be discovered, regarding FTL even as skeptics downplay it in reference to Eisenstein’s theory of Relativity…It is impossible to accelerate particles up or beyond the speed of light because of the infinite energy required.

Braking system my friend as you will need to decelerate as you get closer to your destination hence more time.

cant relate but megaking hii stori ya waTachoni imetoka wapi nadhani wako western pekee

ile vitu unakula kama ndio inafanya ufikirie kiasi hii pass priss.

So how much brake distance would you require? Ama ni kama tractor ingine natumia mashinani lazima niangushe jembe chini ndio isimame?

Gambia nikupoa. Healthy food . Hekaya ya Gambia nitaleta haraka sana

Clawmatsu style? That depends on the technology available for an efficient braking. Essentially traveling to a star is going back in time at light speed, causing time dilation(clocks in a space ship appear to be moving slow while those on earth speed up) there fore the journey back and forth may take approximately 10years for those in the ship but more than 100 years plus to earthlings. Kiti funny ni ati hawatapata familia na marafiki wao wakiwa hai , they will have returned to the future.

Hapo mamomo ka Bensouda napenda sana advice tafasali.

Shida tu inakuwanga marashi ambayo wanatumia. Inanukanga dudu. But very nice momos. Just that I relate more to south Africans momo than west African .but I’ll give you a through pass if I find one like fatou bensuda when I go next year sometime.

Have sampled 2 from the South na si mbaya just for the thrill of new puthy nataka hizo momo from Mali to Mauritania through Gambia. Shida ni pesa but nitakuwa birrionea soon.