High Friday

let me post some stoned thoughts to some of you a lilu bit.

Light years
Light is the fastest known moving thing in the universe at 299,792,458 m/s. A light-year is a unit of distance. It is the distance that light can travel in one year. Light moves at a velocity of about 300,000 kilometers (km) each second. So in one year, it can travel about 10 trillion km. More precisely, one light-year is equal to 9,500,000,000,000 kilometers or 6,000,000,000,000 miles therefore we can say light can circle our earth 7 times in one second…
Which is the closest solar system to ours? Alpha Centauri at 4.39 light years hence essentially it would take approximately 100 years to get there if at all we had the technology of faster than light travel, unfortunately we can manage speeds of about 60,000 km/h using current technology therefore take at least 81,000 years to get there.
In conclusion, if you were hoping to travel to the nearest star within your lifetime, shoot yourself in the Arse. However, if mankind felt the incentive to build an interstellar ship filled with a self-sustaining community of animals and space-faring humans, it might be possible to travel there in a little under a century if we were willing to invest in the requisite technology.

And just how does 81 millenia shrink to ‘a little under a century’. Portal?

travelling at or near light speed.

Photons are massless particles. How will matter travel at light speed?

Warp drive or worm holes bruh…

:D:D

Unatusumbua doc,majority can’t relate trust me.

Majority doesn’t mean he shouldn’t yap about it[ATTACH]102338[/ATTACH]

some sub-atomic particles like Tachyonic particle hypothetical can move faster than light

are not massless!

it takes the sun 8 seconds to reach the earth…

Safishwa mecho pare terekram wacha kusumbua “physicists”.

Been looking for updated version neil degrasse on YT but Og carl got you [ATTACH]102345[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7gGbTBJLgw

8 minutes my fren.

poa doc …you should try splitting an atom.

And cause a large explotion???

Dude … i would like to know what was your thought process before you posted this but,…haithuru…the ish you are using is damm good…would you mind passing it on the left had side <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.

I am one of them. Doc I will relate if utaniambia mbolea itashuka bei

Google. Inasawazisha.

Neither. The sun doesn’t move. :smiley: