Hii sasa imezidi, muhindi woman calls people black monkeys at a petrol station in westlands

Kenyans are very hospitable hadi muhindi anaweza toka kwa nchi yake ya mashida akuje kututusi huku kwetu

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1513886172053122;type=video;user=PopcornMovement[/MEDIA]

She has no fear calling them animals because she knows they will not do anything to her despite being a woman, surrounded by men and being all alone.

I say it here and everywhere FUCK INDIANS!
Wanatoka huko India having overpopulated their shitty country and come here with their stupid sense of entitlement…
Kuna mwingine I worked for pale Ngara n the Broke fool (ALL INDIANS wanaishi Ngara ni Msoto!!) decided to hold my pay after I had resigned due to his shit. Tukasumbuana n after he paid, I had left a backdoor to his systems (being “yule msee” in maneno ya Comps) redirected all his sites and app protocols to my linkedin page. Deleted his clients databases that he hosted… I messed the guy seriously…hadi wa leo his biz is down. heard anapanga kurelocate to Kigali… nitamfwata…
Point is FUCK Indians and their small dicks and Fuck you Africans who kiss their hairy asses… (emoji ya Middle finger iko wapi hapa?)

hii haiumi kama muhindi product ya 10k anakuambia chukuwa 1200 ama niendee wewe

No need your avatar says it all

Hiyo ata Uhunye atacheka

huyo mama at the end:D:D:D:D:Dmbio yote na ni hand bag aanagonga nayo:D:D:D:D

She knows she was surrounded by peasants, and she is well aware the little juice she has will take her a long way in our justice system.
Akiwa pahali ka states awezi jaribu hio ufala.

Halafu Wanjala is there restraining everyone like, wajana nayieye isufanye tumwake unka pana.

Kenyans will just make noise on social media and move on. So wacheni kusumbua.

Wahindi ni wengine, mwingine nilikua nafanyia kazi kidogo told me I should be a treating cow like my mother coz I was fed its milk when I was toddler.

Nikamwambia sikiza hapa muhindi jinga, “where i come from we got 0 feelings for cows, we eat them, use their hides, make them work and when they look at one suggestively, we fuck them.”

The Indian almost puked.

:D:D:D:D:D:D jamaa wa kutetea wa Palestinians @john_doe ndio ameweka thread na feelings . enda uishi hio palestine siku mbili utakunja mukia hata ukamuliwe jinga .

Hapa unatuonea bhane!!:D:D

Ng’ombe Enda mkakamuane mkia na mdosi wako muhindi uwache kusumbua

Mimi sijaona muhindi mahali kwa hii video. Huyu mama wa handbag ni bibi ha nani?

Muindi can’t see his own shit and it is all over!

Calling you a monkey is a compliment, they worship monkeys. Amekuita mungu.

[MEDIA=twitter]996725900795371523[/MEDIA]

angepewa two hot slaps.

Yah enyewe ferk wanjala Mbwa yewe kazi ni kusumbua tu wafrika na parking. That guy and woman should receive a medal. Usiwahi kubali muindi akuletee umeffi