Hivyo ndio watu hukuliwa chupa kwa club

It reminds me of a time I went to my shagz last Christmas. It was two days after Xmas and I had gone for a ride to my hometown. I decided to have lunch and a drink in a certain famous restaurant and sat down at some corner table. Just a few minutes later, some young men and girls came in and sat a few tables away. I took my meal and kept myself busy with the phone as I downed the chicken with wine. The boys and the girls were just taking sodas but had some bottle of spirit they fished from their pockets. I came to learn that they were students in campus on vacation. There was this girl who was throwing glances at me all this time. Whenever she was going to the loo, she would pass close to me to attract my attention but I only smiled back and never talked to her. When it came to time for them to go, she pretended to first take a piss and then when others were safely outside, she gathered the courage and came over to greet me. She said she wanted my number but I played safe by telling her that I wouldn’t give her at that moment but I would come back tomorrow the same time. She went happily thinking we would meet next day. Of course I never went back the following day. I never like drama from those kids.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kwa nini tena?

Chifu chukua number kesi baadae bana.

Naogopa hao watoto sumbua