Hivyo ndio watu hukuliwa chupa kwa club

[ATTACH=full]336402[/ATTACH]

Unatandaza hadharini kwamba you shifted from one dick to another overnight?

Monkey branching 101. I have no problem with women monkey branching. It’s the smart thing to do.

I wonder why a man would knowingly wife a woman he has sliced another nigga.

The only good reason to slice another nigga is usually to boost your ego and kuongeza mileage kidogo. Why would you trust a woman who left her nigga for you? I think it betrays her true nature.

Binadamu na hisia hitilafu

its called monkey branching…last year of campus is the best time to monkey branch

This is the kind of thing @MikeOck says does not exist. Ati young women are only sexually attracted to their young agemates. Uongo. Si mara moja wazee tunaingia club, a chick comes in with her college boyfriend. Anashinda akikuangalia. Akilewa kidogo unashtuka amekugonga mkipitana kuenda loo. Saa zingine mnaexchange numbers, saa zingine anakwama club mpaka boy anaenda nyumbani peke yake, saa zingine anakosana na boy makusudi wanarushiana maneno anahamia table. Boy anaishia. Saa tisa saa kumi umetoka club na dem na mnapush miezi kadhaa mpaka unamdrop tu.

ni kama wewe ni mzee but hauna akili kama hujui vile game za mchele huchezwa

leta hekaya kassia

Mwambie atalijua jiji kanairo.

Last time a dem wa college aliruka boyfriend ilikuwa nax. Alikuwa anaflank dem wa karaoke ckub ingine hapo hivo. Dem kanicheeki, kanicheeki, napiga smile anapiga smile kaa boy haoni. Boy amelewa. Karaoke kwisha mwenye host wa karaoke na huyo mwenzake nikawasho tuishie club jngine. Hivyo ndivyo boy iliwachwa amelala kwa table ameketi tu hapo na maboyz wenzake. Walinipata downstairs wakaingia kwa gari. Bila wasi. Zero regrets. Tulirev hiyo club ingine mpaka masaa tisa tukaenda zetu.

Basically , yes

Bullshit

My guess is you are 25-28 wears silver slings,you are not very fluent in English but you get some money now and then.

Mimi ni mzee bana wacha kuniangusha. I dont wear bling. But to your credit, I am not fluent in English and I get some money to blow now and then.

[ATTACH=full]336603[/ATTACH]
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt0IkvJwtFwWVjO/giphy.gif

Kama wewe ni mzee inakaa exactly vile @uwesmake nde amesema. Hauna clue ya the nightclub environment. Hao wasichana sio madame wao, ni malaya. A typical testosterone filled campus k.ipii will not leave that club without a fight if that is his girlfriend, especially with alcohol involved. A typical campus k.ipii is possessive, irrational, testosterone-driven, and has a very short fuse especially when drunk. If you think you were slicing them, you were highly mistaken. The whores just weren’t worth the hustle. They weren’t their girlfriends. You think that they are their girlfriends, but no…they see you as the higher quality client.

If someone can exchange contacts with me in the presence of her boyfriend, it means she can do the same when am her boyfriend.such harlots are for pump and dump.uyo mwenye amemfuga ni mshenzi

I think the man is finally waking up to that realization. Ukiona mtu anakupost FB, jua they are trying to cling onto something that is clearly dying. Woman ameona dalili za kutemwa. Either that or extreme guilt from a recent escapade. Those are the only two reasons a female will post you extensively on social media

True.

Good riddance to an ugly bitch.