Honda fit...

@the black your thoughts on the honda stream???

iDSI is the name, I believe.

1 Like

2 plugs per cylinder…

1 Like

Yap! That one…

Two per cylinder. iDSI.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]4757[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I think it’s a great car

This is theft! am sure fuel companies hate you with a passion, going by this km/l, if you maintain your composure and driving style from nai to coast, you can spend 350 *5 = kshs. 1,750 lets say 2k on fuel to coast. amazing just wonderful

Amazing car, made me realise Toyota’s are just over rated for nothing.

am sure having a full tank often makes you feel like you can drive to alaska

1 Like

I hardly manage 10 kpl on a 1500cc dx. Have tried everything but it just never improves. I eventually gave up and accepted that fueling the car for leisure activities is a big NO for me.

thats a never, those are average stats they are not accurate. Consumption is fully determined by driving style. New technology have made the engine size just another part of the car.

For town driving you can accomplish that kinda milage/litre but when driving for a long distance like lets day Nairobi to Meru with all the hills …you’ll use much more gas than a
2000cc car…the engine will really strain if you push the Honda hard…and plus everyone will be overtaking u

2 Likes

I took driving style into consideration

Kenyans’ obsession with toyota often borders on the irrational.

3 Likes

most wealthy people believe a prado is the social status of richness and they must have one in their parking. Prado is a crappy car that cant hold itself at high speeds or in tight coners. Interms of comfort there are far more beter cars that rrain supreme. The issue with the kenyan market , take into consideration is a consumer market, prices and affordability will be dictated by the demand and availability of the said product. Toyotas are prefered by every other tom dick and hurry not coz of their comfort or fuel economy but MAINTENANCE. Many and most mechanics are familiar with the dynamics of toyotas hence they are cheap to service parts are readily available, and re sale value is on point. If you go to another market,India, Mahindras have the say there.

Are you for real… Comparing a 2000cc Toyota with a Honda? Any Honda even if its the 2.4 Honda crv? before I got The Honda I had 2000cc Toyota… Useless and very expensive car…Mind you the difference is just 670cc.
[ATTACH=full]4759[/ATTACH]

The money I will have saved on fuel I Will manage any major repair five years down the line… Toyotas has cheap readily available poor quality spares, in the end you spend more on maintenance… I have been there, there are even fake spares from China and Taiwan.

1 Like

Dnt get me wrong i support you all the way but the my beef is the kenyan market and the regulators. If you comapare it with the UK market you will get to know the difference. UK cars are of quality, an ex-japan is a toy compared to an ex-uk same year same make & same model

Ume acha mitsubishi wapi?