House hunting

I invited you to my place ukaringa.

She had not fuatad you house hunting and furnishing so there was nothing to look forward to.[SIZE=1](me and my big mouth)[/SIZE]

A thread to save face

buru phase?..juu kama ni place srene vizuri i would advise uchukue…coz this is a central place…u rarely get to spend hours on traffic…kufika tao ni haraka …there all amenities around at a walking distance…churches zote ziko,bank zote ziko…good chuos for kids…shida ya maji za ufala ni ngumu uskie…relatively safer…So at the end of the day ukihamia uko ma suburbs unaeza jipata unatumia dooh extra more than the 5gees you are trying to save

@Mzee mzima congratulations for growing the gonads and moving out.

What did you fear? hihihi after the lift maneno?

Wacha amalize kudara waiter matako.

The way you are choosy unafaa ujenge tuu yako, otherwise take what you have, stayed in Doni(behind caltex-now total) for like 5years as a bachelor and i can tell you its the best place, Manji kwa wingi, hse kubwa na huwezi kufa njaa kuna tudame kwa wingi…

Not sure why you are piping up nonsense here. You have insulted my handle maaaaany times like you said you would never marry a woman with a big mouth like me. I just ignore you because I am not here to be married. I am married.

I trust denis. Thread not about him so let me bounce…

Shindwe wewe

@tall mnyama everywhere hii thread needs pictorial evidence umehama kwa mama yako…otherwise issa fat lie…hama kwa mathe kijana

Your first house does not need to be perfect. The one next to changez is an obvious winner

@Mzee mzima inakaa hii job ya uber inalipa fiti?

Open plan kitchens are horrible. You cant cook in privacy, the smoke, aromas and smells are a killer.

I believe you have a mental health problem, go for check up, I have never quoted you before coz I think I have never heard about you and was just replying to a thread you never started.

Yaaaa you did quote me. You are not worth me digging up the thread. Niieee ndire shoguo. Now pls…gerra a life. Verbal diarrhoea is real.

Kijana ameamua Kujituma

[ATTACH=full]248768[/ATTACH]

Pls go away. Stop urinating on the thread. I had blocked your old handle so here we go…

Mungich Una maneno.