How a 110-shilling chips run turned into a 40k plus bill! WITH PICS!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D those sketches killed me waaa.We would have still understood without . and nice handwriting :D:D

They already are. Last year Dec walichoma basi ya Guardian around Suswa area along the Maaí Mahiú - Narok road.

Hehehe.
Hiyo ni kitabu ya deni ya duka.
Ametumia pages za October pekee.
@1776 pole kwa ajali.

While you might never have witnessed any nduthist kill a pedestrian or rarely do they kill their clients, but most of them die this way. Yesterday, I witnessed one being knocked to the pavement by a car, along the same road… He couldn’t sit, since his vertebral column was apparently broken. The motorist escaped, and nobody claimed to have noted his car’s registration number. Police arrived at the scene minutes after a probox behind the involved had been stoned to a point where it could not pass any police check. Just for claiming, hajui registration number ya hio gari…

Have to say it’s fun driving fast until you see death with two eyes.
Hiyo ya lorry niliponea one time, I wasn’t going that fast but it was raining and visibility was low. If I had spotted the lorry a second later I would have been a statistic

Mizee acha kina @Eng’iti @coldpilsner na @Abba @Etigere @kemoni12 na madam Monalisa wakufanyia transleshen

"omongwana oyue ekaramu akobeka chintigatigi omanya korikera ororo "
enewee mzito pole kwa ajali sketch iko sawa zaidi

:smiley: nimeshika kidogo line 1

They are a problem already…

these chaps are a law unto themselves. jana in jam one tried to open my door. idiot fool.

hehehehehe true. leo nimekuwa good boy kwa baro. i wonder for how long…

:D:D:Dhii ni complicated zaidi inataka bloodgroup N+(ndisi)
Wahenga pekee ndo watacrack wewe unakuanga na traces za Bloodgroup M (Miteso)

Those nduthi guys on the nyeri nairobi road have a death wish. Even more so mwisho wa mwezi kuna watu huhama na boda boda. Unampata katikati ya thika road na kitanda, kiti, masufuria na mtoto hapo mbele doing 100kph.

Thika road I almost ran over a Nduthi guy that descent after utalii going to town. The guy alinipita mbio hadi I could see his Nduthi wobbling. I sensed danger and slowed down kitu 20 mtrs ahead the wobbling got even more intense and before I know it he had been thrown into the air and the Nduthi slammed onto the tarmac. Good thing the side rail ilimshika otherwise angeanguka kwa underpass and get ran over but Nduthi fell kwa lami and a lorry that was behind me smashed it.

GFF!!! Ati 185km? wacha sisi watu wa 80 na 100km/h tukae kando.

weh!
@KayF yaa hio pia imenishinda ku decrypt :smiley:

I have two pals who died like that a few months ago.
They were two up on a superbike when the handle bar barely grazed a concrete wall. It started as a little wobble then the rider tried to correct it but it turned into a bigger wobble. Kidogo both guys get thrown over the concrete barrier to their deaths on the road below. Bike ilibaki huko juu.
Strangely the bike ended up with only a dent on the tank and superficial scratches.

I think when it starts wobbling the rider should not try to correct it. Maybe they should just ease off the acceleration and avoid applying brakes. perhaps (?). For this guy it happened so fast we stopped ahead kuenda kumwangalia he was dazed the eyes were almost white. I bet his wife had a hard time washing his trousers that evening.

Those things have a steering damper.
I wonder what happened. Sad thing is the passenger had just sold the bike and taken the cash. The was the driver’s maiden ride.
Cash disappeared at the scene (more than 0.6m).

Nikipanda bodaboda huwa nakaa hapo nyuma kwa edge. If there are any signs of shit happening napiga hesabu za kuruka nimuache na bike yake

:smiley: you leave the ship with its captain

There’s a formula for ditching the bike.
Hivyo utamuua dereva.
Mimi hulipa extra when I need to use a boda and then nabeba mwenye bike. Sikubali kubebwa.