How a 110-shilling chips run turned into a 40k plus bill! WITH PICS!

damn and maybe he had sold it to cater for a family emergency

i don’t use those things…

mimi nikipanda boda boda sivukangi lami nikiwa passenger if we have to cross the road. i alight tupatane mbele. ama I walk hadi where I know we wont have to go through a busy road nachukulia huko :D:D wengi wameniangalia na mshangao

I think you need to apply the brakes. Assume you are going to crash. Would you rather crash at 120 kmh or 85 kmh?

I think applying breaks at such high speed on a wobbling bike will most likely throw you into the air

Apply the back brake only. Hard . And prepare which side you want to fall. I used to do this all the time. But biking is russian roulette.

Nduthi huwes ruka mjamaa

had not thought of that. i am no bike enthusiast had not known you can switch the kind of breaks to apply

I always see bikers on the road and can’t help but wonder how exposed they are to the elements

The problem with a bike is that many times, the error is not by you. And a mistake that results in a scratch in a car costs you your life. Most of my friends that kept riding had sustained injuries. In one, a pothole appeared out of nowhere while he was casually riding ( 60 kmh) . He got flipped, broken dislocated shoulder and hip bones.

nduthi ni kama baiskeli. kuna front brakes na rear brakes

Another case of a stupid ape that lacked enough attention as a kid and now is on a death mission to prove himself as a ‘man’ while putting his foolish self and other motorists and pedestrians in danger.

Even Sebastian Loeb, Sebastian Ogier have only been doing 190-just over 200 kwa World Rally Championships on a controlled environment in a very safe car lakini nyan’gau moja in the name of @1776 wants to do this inside the city, in a cheap second hand car with his inferior driving.

Actually in a way I agree with you, you can try avoiding hitting the careless nduthi and roll the car badly hurting or killing everyone in the car. Its also allowed by law that you leave an accident scene and head to the nearest Police Station to report it. You can then write a statement later on with advice from your lawyer. Once you report you are good. Don’t wait at the scene and get harassed.

Juzi a friend of mine waligongana headon collision with another nduthi akiwa amebebwa…en the funny thing it was early in the morning en there was less traffic so you wonder how…Its like this mafuckers are always on a death wish…

:D:D

@1776 pole kwa ajali. When you have a little time , ask yourself this question… “Where the f*ck was i rushing to?”

njaa ya chips sio mchezo

@1776 pole bro. those blaming him should read his account again. the cause here looks to be an idiotic SLOW driver. pia @Grundy amepeana a good example of driving without brains. DWB is the leading cause of killer accidents. not fast driving. Gavin Bennet has said this many times. don’t y’all read?

Maybe that’s what St.Peter was serving that day at the Pearly Gates.

my fren, hiyo gari iko so stable unaeza drive mkono-samo at that speed.

hehehe obviously