How are You? I need free help

Yea. It’s actually what I’m regretting.

Hio introvert umejiwekelea inaweza fanya ukufe maskini, nobody is born an introvert.Changamka budaa…

I can so relate to this. I hate congregations!

Si kujiekelea…Since childhood…Unless nilijiekelea nkinyonya na sikumbuki…

First congrats on the new job. Face the challange boss. Take each day as it comes. Say only what you must and say it clearly and audibly. Keep small talk to a bare minimum. You will be amazed by how much you will achieve… Good luck

2 Likes

Same boat. If you’re a peasant and you need the job that bad, tough it out. If you have a plan B toka hapo. Nyinyi ndio stress inamaliza kwa jam hadi hamuoni watu wa nduthi kwa barabara mnatukanyaga na gari.

1 Like

Lie

Boss introvert is just an excuse nashuku kuna a bigger problem hutuambii…
Hata @Luther12 ni intro na ni daktari. He needs to talk to the patients to do proper diagnosis n also advise em. Talk to him how he manages to do that

Try weed cookies

1 Like

Jikaze for now and learn from the experience. Hapo sio kukorogewa umekorogewa. You will become a senior manager next year and you will get the chance to lock yourself in your office.

2 Likes

Nyamaza kijana. Jamaa amesema hapendi petty talk.

Asanti…Nitajaribu tu nione limits zangu

Hapana…I make sure there’s no music, no one’s talking to me or anything that can cause my mind to wander. That’s the only solution I’ve when driving. Naturally, l usually have hundreds of thoughts in my mind at one instance, especially when I’m surrounded by people.

Reread the post

Feel at Home and welcome.
I am the Head of this Psychiatric Asylum that is KTalk and everyone you meet here has Mental Health Issues.
You will never walk alone and please confide in me if you run into any bother.

Just avoid @Web Dev and @Nefertities … They should be in Straight jackets if you ask me!.. kikikikiii…

Deorro, the biggest problem is that am an introvert- inafanya nikue na social anxiety around people who are not too close to me. Other than that, sina shida ingine…
How did you tag that @Luther12 ? A doctor? An introvert?

Resident shrink.

Mboss when it comes to work you have to talk to people. Work can’t get done in silence. Si lazima you talk about weather n other isht just talk about work n when done nenda zako. I know of a lawyer ni introvert na kwa court lazima aongee she doesn’t let that make her keep mum ama kwa board meetings when she was a company secretary. Don’t let an opportunity pass just because wewe ni intro.

1 Like

Personally I would also label myself an introvert seeing that i despise small talk. My brain gets tired very fast when i am around several people.
How do i deal with this? I set goals for myself. Interacting with those people is just a stepping stone towards achieving your goal. Allow your brain to adjust to that reality and get a girl you can confide in sort of bff kinda chiq…she is quite outgoing…thats how i cope

1 Like

I’ll recommend you to read The Introvert Advantage… you may learn a thing or two.

1 Like

@ OP you will miss out on many opportunities if you don’t learn how to master your fears. Most jobs that can be done bila social interaction are easy to automate. It’s the soft skills that companies are looking for. You have to cultivate and nurture those people skills or die a poor, miserable hermit. What for? Why should you fear a fellow Kenyan?? Were you bullied or did you undergo a traumatic childhood? Shyness and social anxiety is a terrible habit which you must deal with sooner or later. Otherwise your future will be full of regrets, what coulda woulda happened… Take that new position and give it your best. It gets easier with time until it becomes your second nature.