How are You? I need free help

If ever there was or is anything like an introvert’s bible, it has to be The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olssen Laney. Grab yourself a copy and read it.

I’m probably the most introverted of fellows you ever met, but I don’t wear that chip in my shoulder. I simply get out there and get the job done.

Oh, and yes I hate small talk, have very poor memory of people’s names and have a passionate loathing for meetings; in fact if any meeting lady’s more than 45-60mins I’m done.

Anyway, take one step at a time. Show up there and get the job done.

4 Likes

Feel you bro

Objective conversations with patients is not the same thing as small talk just to pass time and feel flattered

2 Likes

@Afro did you really have to come up with a new handle to ask this question?

2 Likes

Sounds like a decent welcome…I appreciate

I’ve often been discouraged before that I can’t be a salesperson because I’m not aggressive. I don’t even find the sense to negotiate, whether buying sth or selling. Either we are in or out. Thanks @Deorro but I’ve tried to not keep mum, trust me, it never ends well esp when my mind reminds me that I’m just an impostor at that specific time.

I can bet on it you’re an extrovert. I doubt if male introverts have bffs (female), unless they’ve known each other since childhood. For me it’s simple, case is immediately closed if the p****y fails to open. What other business do we have together? I’ve nothing against ladies in my life.

.pdf or hardcover Doc? The Bible I mean.

Jamaa amesema he wants to turn down the promotion to avoid talking to people

https://kat.cr/usearch/The%20Introvert%20Advantage%20%3A%20How%20to%20Thrive%20in%20an%20Extrovert%20World/

3 Likes

I’m never able to read books on screen. I prefer hard copies. I bought mine years ago from the now closed bookshop hapo Moi Avenue.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]35969[/ATTACH]
Thanks a Lot Sir.

Thank you Truphena. You care for new villagers.

3 Likes

Y are you being mis guided, alcohol will make you loose it all. If you can’t smoke weed enda kaa mganga those two can help you. What are friends for.?

Y are you being mis guided, alcohol will make you loose it all. If you can’t smoke weed enda kaa mganga those two can help you. What are friends for.?

half a weed cake every morning

Before you know it you will be like Lil Wayne. How did it go @BlackjackKE ?

1 Like

I fully understand what you are going through. I grew up an introvert and focussed on my studies. Obviously since i was very sharp i was throwb into management roles quite young. Suddenly you have to work with people, advise people and supervise people. All aspects I hated. Anxiety attacks when addressing forums or media was common. All jobs require human interaction ultimately and you have to gerrit down. Alcohol and weed are not sustainable solutions and affect your judgement at work. The solution is twofold
1 work on your people skills. you have no choice
2 Get anti anxiety pills. very cheap in pharmacies.

1 Like

I lack the difference btwn weed /alcohol and your proposed alternatives (read: pills)