How I discovered nailing cheap Nyap hapo downtown

And he was already searching for STIs.

2 Likes

Wanakuja Nairobi and the first place they land is where hoes reign. huh.

Hehe! how did you climb, DFHKM ama with macobosto?

1 Like

Memories Hehe

congratulations…you are a hero…now you can retire…

these small vehicles that zinafanana na kiatu ya mtoi (vitz)

:eek::eek::eek: … That’s mean, man

I was born and brought up in this city but not even once have I ever visited those Luthuli and River Rd brothels.

2 Likes

so does tht make you beatified? or a male version of Nyaatha?

9 Likes

ouch:eek::eek: ouch:eek::eek:…Hiyo ni low blow:D:D

ouch…:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

Ouch Ouch, @patohazard, Very ouch!o_O:eek:

2 Likes

He he, na si watu wa kununua coomer wameumwa.

Wewe hujawahi nunua? Note kununua is a relative term.

hahahahaha,Wengi hapa have gone to sommer and the rest.We used to eat miguu za kuku hapo chini after keg drinking spree but poko enyewe is a no no.
My thinking guys who come to nairobi are very naive then after sometimes they are the loudest around.
Nani anakumbuka Breezers pub chuom opposite sommer?

2 Likes

:D:D:D

Really??you had to put a niggah down like that!!

Hata girlfriends/wives hulipisha. There’s nothing like a free pussey

3 Likes

Shida ya watu wa kuzaliwa na kulelewa nairobi ni kwamba hawa watu mnaita wa kuja huwa wanakuja na wanatengeza pesa wanakuwa more successful wakati nyinyi mnajichosha kwa keg joints eti mlizaliwa nairobi. For example @Mathice if you were born and brought up in nairobi but have never gone to those places it simply says you have a weakness and are not a go getter. Its probable that there are so many possible money making places you have not gone that these people have gone to using their curious nature and benefited leaving you broke and with no experiences to share

4 Likes

Your girlfriend/wife akifura kama mandazi alafu akwambie anataka pesa kwenda salon na shopping, then ukimpatia anafurahi, hio ni nini kama si umalaya. How different is it from a hoe ambaye anakwambia bei ya shot kama hutaki utembeze makende?

1 Like

Wacha ufala, kwani ukinyima huyo wife/girlfriend wako pesa is it a must aende kuchunishwa mboga kwengine??