How I discovered nailing cheap Nyap hapo downtown

Your girlfriend/wife akifura kama mandazi alafu akwambie anataka pesa kwenda salon na shopping, then ukimpatia anafurahi, hio ni nini kama si umalaya. How different is it from a hoe ambaye anakwambia bei ya shot kama hutaki utembeze makende?

1 Like

:D:D

Hahaha, kuja pole pole kaka braza. That was not my point:D. The matapakas who go to Luthuli and River Road are also children of God same as those matapakas with girlfriends/wife. So usiwacheke since hata wale wako na girlfriends pia wanaendeleza umalaya albeit on a different and sanitised scale. As long as you live, you will never get k*ma ya bure(MAKARAPA 2015). What is touted as free is actually paid for in so many other ways.

2 Likes

How does ferking pokos make one a go getter unless the term has changed meaning and now means go get and pay a poko? You seriously lack in examples to give.

2 Likes

Sasa nimekuelewa

ati completed school 2013 :mad::mad::mad:

And imagine mimi si New Villager

My point was more on this futile notion of ā€˜hawa watu wa kuja nairobiā€™ essence of my point being hata kuzaliwa nairobi sio kujua nairobi as you so well exemplified

1 Like

anadhani kwao ni Nairobi, yeye ni mjinga washana na yeye

Wife pussy is the most expensive. You will pay bride price, wedding expenses and you might also be forced to pay alimony in case of divorce. Hata mkiishi pamoja forever, it is like a loan that you will continue paying for till the day you die.

3 Likes

Nimekataa hiyo!!!

Nimecheka chozi likanitoka. Hehe.

1 Like

Serre!

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]7826[/ATTACH]

What makes you think regular girlfriends or wives cannot give you the virus?

^^^^piga hesabu the average chick ana atleast 3-5 active sexual partners na most likely bila cd, na your local hoe na assume ako na wateja kama lets say ten to fifteen ukifanya probability na uconsider contact ya wounds na mouth to mouth the hoe atakuua. better ustick na mwenye unakanyagiwa

1 Like

Kijana, be advised that ukiwa na hoe, unajichunga kweli kweli. You approach ukijua yeye ni bad news. But nyinyi wenye mnajifanya ati mko faithful to one partner, nyinyi ndio mtaangamia coz those girlfriends mnaamini sana wanakamuliwa mpaka kwa nyeni when you are not looking halafu mjinga unakuja kuingia kavu kavu ati kwa sababu she is your regular chic hence hakuna haja ya makobosto. Tembea Nairobi ya juu ujionee mambo wasichana wale unaonanga ni wapole wanafanya. You will never trust the perfumed ladies when you meet them kwa street. Halafu donā€™t console yourself ati wangu ni different from other Nairobi chics. In life you are never so sure. Utakutana na yeye na mzungu ukuwe kama Davidee. Ona Hii http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/hali-halisi-why-they-prefer-kenyan-chics.4421/

Another ā€œholisticā€ fool right here

So what?

Siku hizi peeps r justyfying immorality n sin kweli kweli ,with no shame well fact is THE DEVIL IS A LIAR endelea kudanganywa