How Long Do You Take To Recover From Your Second Missile?

If you are able to continue without halting then you are among the 2% alphas.

Most talkers here ni wakurusha a shoti moja weak na kulala.

FRIED OCTOPUS & VEGETABLES

I will not be in the news having died trying to please any lady. Unless it’s new soft meat, what’s the motivation to go for more than 2 shots?

16 Likes

Most two shotters do it for ego reasons. One good long shot with gentle dirty talk will make her come happily and you too. Ati 2 shots, kwani ni gym?

13 Likes

Mimi husema mwanaume akiingiza mjulubeng dem aanze kuchezesha kinembe otherwise saa ya kuwaga ikifia hajajisort till next time bitch

2 Likes

The longest I have lasted was on top of a mungiich lady for 45 min and my hips hurt for over a week due to the hard thrusting… I was dehydrated, tired, weak, voice was hoarse… I have never tried that shit again… that was how my first born was conceived.

5 Likes

Kwani alikua anakaa hivi

download

ama hivi

10 Likes

no she was actually very curvy and sweet… ni juu nilivaa cd… at 30min mark nikasema kama mbaya mbaya…nikatoa cd…kumbe mungiich was fertile af at that time

2 Likes

kwani tunachimba mafuta,yangu ni 3 mins ata yeye ajisaidie kwa hizo dakika tatu.

2 Likes

Pole mkuu but I hope mtoi unatunza kama hamko pamoja

Msee ukijisikia kumwaga mwaga na ulale. Hizo zingine ni peer pressure tuu.

1 Like

Mgisu wewe basi ni veteran. Shoti ya kwanza hua haikai …hua na kiherehere…the best shot for ones enjoyment hua the second shot…hio you can prolong it for as long as you are still enjoying…ukichoka unawachilia missile.

3 Likes

Niliwai tombana 1hr 20 minutes na ilikua shoti ya kuanza. sijawaichoka ivo.dem alicum twice

It goes with age. Also psychology. Wanakijiji washasema hawataki peer pressure za kitoto

1 Like

mimi nikimwaga once prostate huwaka moto after a few minutes. Lazima ningojee negine ipoe. Am not when i was in my 19 years nilikula madem watatu usiku mmoja walikuwa hostel moja but different floors

1 Like

Bila picha, hizi ni story za jaba.

1 Like

That was decades ago before camera phones

Prostrate gland kwani unasuguliwa mkia

1 Like

Alpha to whom. Una Pimana ndeki na mwanaume mwingine. 3 minutes tops. Wacha hizo mihogo zikae.

A mother fucking heavyweight round is 5 minutes. Si uingie uko kama you think you are that good uone if you can survive one round.

2 Likes

Sasa dem kama huyu utakulaje 45mins?Assuming that mzee abdala ata amka in the first place.

2 Likes