How Low the "Newspaper of Record" Has Sunk..............

Macharia Gaitho is manifestly a poorly read drunkard. His articles have no intellectual depth. They are neither historically or philosophically anchored. He comes out as some one who does not do any research before writing whatever he writes. On TV, he is out of depth and incoherent, stammerer and always looking drunk or suffering from some alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Crooked media. I only read Mwalimu Andrew on Sundays. I get most of the news from this village, twitter and Facebook where I choose who and what to read.

You are expecting a D- to analyze issues the way an A- ya ‘94 ita analyze?

Why are people so sensitive nowadays? I read the article and I thought Gaitho was being satirical but anyways, I hope the article has given you a heart attack and you are in the final stages.

When you reach a certain age it is okay to spew garbage in an attempt to sound relevant. Gaitho needs to earn his pay. This moron calling himself fiud needs to exercise his only working body parts -gums. Let the bugger be.

If you support Uhuru Kenyatta and:

1. You protest insults: You are being sensitive.
  2. You demonstrate on the streets: You are Mungiki.
  3. You use your Parliamentary majority to legally pass laws: You are being dictatorial.
  4. Come on TV to defend your position: You are chest-thumping and grandstanding (two words that are never away from the lips of Nasa propagandists).
  5. Say that nobody has a monopoly of violence: You are a war-monger.

Need I go on and on and on?

1. if you support uhuru and are from central you are a tribalist

The honest truth is that Jubilee supporters are overly protective. It’s like parents with a retarded son who have to keep shielding him because they know he cannot cope on his own.
Nimevaa helmet
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZovpxGQCan7WEn0fjax2qtUXngWeGRgFq-3B5IogdPhoxbDslQ

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D! Chisos! Hiyo ni sweep umepatia plesidenti? Isokei, sorait…

The high court ruling yesterday wasn’t given the much airtime like demos, our media is playing the same game, Trump was played on

Grandmother you are one egocentric,deluded and a schizophrenic psychopath.My friend if i would meet you in a dark alley your life story would be epitomized on a page under the banner"OBITUARIES"

6.umesahau sycophancy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…this is exactly what I’m talking about.

*sycophancy

Shida ya kutype kama na drive autocorrect inaniangusha

Hehehehe…auto-correct yako kwani ni ni ya Riverroad? How can it auto-correct to a non-existent word. And I guess when you say you are driving you are doing it inside one of the kanjo toilets in CBD, right?

Hehehe as usual the lakeside mentality, mboss employer u don’t have the monopoly of driving or owning a car. Boring

You text and drive at the same time??? Really dude?

Hehehe…it was on a light note. Today I’m in no mood to force and fight.

You won’t see these images of what babuon’s goons did to innocent people’s cars anywhere on mainstream media.
[ATTACH=full]131249[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]131250[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]131251[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]131252[/ATTACH]