How Low the "Newspaper of Record" Has Sunk..............

Yes.

Hiyo hasara yote! Wah!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

kutoka '62 saa hii ndio umejua you have been reading upuss. You are a living testament that humans are not a single race. cromagnon race and australopithecus exists alongside humans.

When those ngazet that you trash post anything anti jubilee, you scream from the bottom of your lungs. But when it speaks in your favor, mnatulia. Please give us a breakfor all we care!

Mkisii Mjinga niache…coomernina!:D:D

Ni opinion yake but heaven knows I have never liked Macharia Gaitho

Opinion pages huandikwa na watu wako affiliated to either Jubilee or NASA. Na wote hukua sensational. Tulia.

ODM supporters are the main consumers of newspapers. The Nation had even an edition for them, hence only news that shows their side of story is published

Only that the mganga mkuu you worship to the extent that you are ready to be shot and teargased for shows much care when he attends your funeral

You should know people. We have foot soldiers who go demonstrating but some of us are beyond that. I’ve never tasted teargas for your info.
Alafu si Mungich also went demonstrating when babu insulted butt scratcher and they got teargassed or how is that different?

Tuambiane ukweli. If you have not seen the attrocities commited by the uhuru regime recently, you must be blind.

kama gani? what atrocities?

Are you a visitor in jerusalem?

Jibu swali acha side shows

if they are so obvious si ujibu swali!?

Wacheni jamaa ajibambe na word ‘atrocities’. Lazima uonekane umesoma…

dairy neshen ni mapicha tu na ma advert za viti za odds and ends. i usually jump to gado n i’m off

NYS saga, the Afya saga, grabbing of children play field and teargassing them, ICC witnesses dying mysteriously…I’m just getting started.

Well well well

Vijana na kazi funds
… Mwingine aendelezee