how much money do you give your ladies

I calculated pesa yote per month hua napea mama nikaona nafaa kua mjanja. I bought a Boxer T-100 na kuandika kijana then told mama kila siku, anafaa kupata 300 kutoka kwa kijana (usitake ona ville youth anapelekwa mbio akichelewsha pesa ya Madam). Problem solved. As for girlfriend, I decided to RESIST it was too expensive and the demands were unbearable.

My grammar is deteriorating. Pole.

100K Zimbabwean bond coins

The current one am with she has never asked me for 1 bob a year of dating. Not even credit. Infact when I take her out 2 times she insists the 3rd time she is the one paying na ni student. Keeping this one for the foreseeable future.

Mwanaume ukiitishwa pesa ni kupeana ATM card na pin.

Hiyo salon iko kenyatta market ? pale masudanis hushukwa .

alipo kamua huwa ladies iyo debt inakuwa zero :slight_smile:

Hizi story za wanaume kununua affection with cash:(

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/gWan82_OtduVSIL6MXse8k3v_OlPKs8TkNuLOPybM3QA4Ht-Qdhs0u_lAlUWpUecHryhLNAacvchIMeXsS088NL2LctMvNT_EfJz5B-wxHsVEawMy2Ym6w1w7Ps59trm-PJ9yQLx40XtaYFXv7VbLjE=w458-h321-nc

the I need a fev

He dates kungurus

Haikua story na kukamua, ilikua story na, he had already made his intention to marry me known, hakunanga deni ya bibi kwa bwana :D:D:D:D

Amen:D

Hapana. Iko mahali hapo valley arcade.

If she is not a relative,
If she is not a wife,
If i don’t have certain objective on her.

siwezi pea mtu pesa

money issues are very contentious with ladies, kama ni bibi, kuna mipango muko nazo na anajua, kama ni beste, its ur wish, halafu mukikosana, it becomes tafash… ukikumbuka vile ulimtumia doo na saa hizo uko broke vibaya… waah.

Lakini ya Bwana Kwa Bibi iko si ndio?

[ATTACH=full]139540[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]139540[/ATTACH]

We will was the roads for you that day. Tuambie ni lini.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Are we allowed to say how much we have been gifted?

Anyway money is a touchy subject especially these days. Depends on what two people have agreed.

But I’m here for the comments.

Exactly:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D, it’s a woman’s world.