how much money do you give your ladies

Sema how much you’re given. We need pink handler’s participation kwa mjadala.
Hata @Nananimpa amewahi fungua roho about this money issue

Mapenzi ya MPESA hatutakagi sisi.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Link?

Mbisha yake. Sounds like a lady I dated long ago.

A woman offering to pay for a date is the biggest turnoff. I don’t know why guys are finding this attractive. That is a sign she’s a feminist who doesn’t need you. I only deal with needy and nagging women. Provided they’re homely and feminine I don’t mind being their ATM. For a marriage to work and last the partners have to rely on each other. As for her she has to make fresh food on command; nikimwamsha saa tisa usiku niseme nataka chapo nataka nione damsel ikikanda unga.

Knowing there’s someone depending on you also gives men the motivation to work harder and provide. Men please learn to be real providers otherwise your women and children will find you useless.

What kind of arrangement…i might need to apply your method one day

You asked for it.

Ati 50k per month?
Hii peasantry tamalisa mimi…

I admire your solution

nefa effa :smiley: siwezi taka kujua kama tumesalimia…en shes a potential future keeper…

:D:D:D:D:D

This isn’t for me to say nor ask you to do the same. You know your income, expenses and needs. Agree on all that and work on it.

Kuna vile matoast hawajashikanisha hao ni masponsa… Ati 50k, ana bahati nikimsambazia credo ya 50 chrisi…

I dont keep count. Afterall I wear the pants so… Though as for now, its basically airtime na salon kila mwezi which is not so bad roughly 4K

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/the-comedy-of-getting-cheated-on-you-have-to-laugh.9667/page-5#post-166553

Ni introduce kwake

dropped some lines to a slay queen and a date was given easily…something just came up and i could not honor the date so i cancelled it 3 days to. promised to set up another date but on day i was given the date the sly queen called asking for some cash…on inquiring how much the sly queen said she needed 27K…that’s how my interest in her ended…

Yaani ni kama kulipa mtu mshahara? Enyewe ulibebwa kimalenge, you must have been hypnotized or something.

Utaambiwa on tenth pesa imeisha. Utajua hujui.