How on Earth do very good looking women end up being street hoes

Simple answer, Most women are very, very lazy.

Asante sana I always say that drugs and alcohol really ruin some beautiful women and the most beautiful hookers I’ve had did not do drugs and were not heavy drinkers, just thinking about them brings a tear to my eyes.

If you want evidence that people are struggling in this economy just look at the high rate of prostitution on all platforms.

There’s no jobs. If you really want to make it… The ambitious young men with no way out will turn to crime and get rich schemes and the womens easy way out is through prostitution.

They’re trying to survive. And the prettier she is the more obvious that is her route. Because men are trying to use her. I know some who are very pretty but have became Savage. Broken. Some with soft spots but no time to show it. Some who will never show it.
I’ve met many. The hardcore ones I don’t really mess with. Only thing on their mind is money.

There’s different methodology. The slay queens, the ones at whore houses, the ones you run into at clubs looking for people with money… Its toxic. The other day on this site watu wakisema some other chick went to india to be a whore there. I saw the Pic and knew her. Ule beste wa vero. Even vero I know her. And then the other day some chick hits me up. We haven’t talked in a while. Kumbe ameenda turkey. I remember how she used to struggle here. No high paying job etc. People are really just struggling to survive out here. It’s not about drugs and alcohol. That’s what they use to cope. That’s not what got them into it.

What I’d say is. There’s some very very pretty ones I’ve run into. The type wata tesa kila Mahali. They should understand not to make themselves common whores. Target rich people. Don’t be an obvious groupie and don’t be these stupid women who think only mzungus got money

If I meet a beautiful hooker I always ask why she is doing this job, and the answer is always to evade poverty. As one told me “kwa nini nilale nja na niko na kuma

There is one who was chased by her mother because of being pregnant at 17, akamshow ataki malaya kwa nyumba yake, so she went to a friend, akakosa job finally akamua Kuwa malaya.
Mwingine alidai yuko na beautique Royasambu, biashara ikiwa chini anaenda Amar ama SJ kutafuta rent na fees ya mtoto.
Kuna ule alinishow atawacha akaianzisha saloon.
Etc. They are just trying to survive.

Does it mean the sun that shines on coast women Ni tofauti na bara

Street hoeing is a result of two things: single motherhood or drug addiction. Both those things zinatolea mrembo 5 marks out of 10, and it becomes very hard to get a man to commit through normal vibes, hence they become hard core flesh peddlers out of desperation

Wewe ni wazimu bro… Urembo is just a natural state, it’s like asking why aren’t all ugly women doing prostitution?

You made most sense bro. This is the bare truth

I just hear about Tanzania. Isn’t moshi closer to kenyan border ? I think?

@Tonito uko sure sio bangi zako na giza ya Mtwapa ilidanganya macho zako? Kupata lanye mrembo is not that common in Mtwapa, Nairobi yes

Hehe yea Mtwapa they’re basically old and hardened ones. At least when I took a vacay there I saw nothing I’d want to look twice. But things change. One thing is for sure though, beauty can be an albatross, if one depends on it too much. Just the same way you see very brilliant people who’re broke . There’s more to life

In my decades of phucking whores i have discovered they keep getting cuter na si makeup. Siku hizi SJ like 90% of the women are beauties.

Hata pictures for future reference hukuchukua ghasia chieth maduong saa hii we could be rinsing our eyes tukiwa nyonga at home.

I think his logic, which is a bit popular here on the continent is that there is always a simp out there ready to marry a beautiful woman with all her other flaws. Folks just want a woman they can flaunt… even if she has never gotten wet and has to be jump-started with a car battery to have sex.

Hekaya kaka. You fell in love it seems…

Since I didnt want Corona getting me in TZ I got a temporary one bedroom, that has just kinda turned permanent in Mombasa. This TOWN!! Anyways, on my block there is this 25 year old. The most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on under the sun…until she opens her mouth. Roho chafu and talks mbaya… to her shes so fly all conversations have to be on her terms. I found her at my neighbours place wakikunywa… when she saw me she started answering the guy kiujinga coz now players wameongezeka.
The guy told me in our local dialect “Tangu uingie hapa this chic amechange!” I asked him is bado anamfeel akasema ameboeka… Mimi nikenda nikamwambia… excuse me my dear… “I have some chics coming here for this bash na sitaki wakupate hapa”… she was so fucking annoyed as the othe guy pia alikuwa amejam, so akaenda. Kama una pesa usiwahi bembeleza dem. I called this Mombasa Technical chic nikamwambia akam na friends… tangu aone hao madem and they were all kinda below 25… huwa ananisalamia tukikutana stairs.

just the way not all ugly women are whores…

Wee haujui Mtwapa my fren.Kuna very fresh young meat,you will never find them hawking alone.Always hunting in a pack of three or four.Very beautiful,most hawapendi kuvaa bra,unaona nipples unanyonji from where you are seated.They are easy going, fun loving and the most they will ask of you is a drink.Once you buy that drink and you strike a convo,you are the one who will decide what goes on from there.
There are very old hoes as well,who have seen it all.Ma shangingi, ma gwiji of the trade.These ones actually look old literally,ma Michelin kwa kiuono most probably juu ya kumwagiwa ndani na wazungu wa kila aina.They like hanging out in those tu local bars ndani ya ma estate.Na hawananga adabu.The moment macho zenu zinalock hata kama amakushika ukinwangalia ukijiuliza haka kamalaya ni kazee aje,atakuambia umbaie drink.
My experience is that young hoz in Mtwapa are fun loving,outgoing and main objective is to look for money.If funtimes come along and they are able to keep your number mtaftane badae for fun pia ni sawa.They are woke mambo ya mchele(kuweka/kutoweka),pregnancies,stis etc.Utawapata sana sana hanging out mahali hawatapata watu wamashida shida ama wananuka uzee na ustinjiness.Dont go looking for them in those to tiny tiny estate clubs where shangingis go to remember their best days zenye wali waste.
When I lived in Mtwapa i once decided to go to copa cabana beach at around 10am.There is a ka bar there that never closes.Nilipata hoz wawili very beautiful nika wajoin strike conversation.Story zikashika,bought more drinks tukichat tu.Around 1 pm I proposed we change venye wakasema sawa.Tuliingia kwa gari yangu nikawasha ngoma na ac.The one seated kwa backseat was my preference nilianza kumdara na kumfinger nikimshow I swear weh ukinipatia naeza kukudinya ushangae.Maze wali giggle wakiangaliana then wakacheka ile serious,I jumped kwa backseat nikamdinya hapo hapo (na cd of course).
Another one I will never forget,my pal who was also a neighbour calls me up on a random sato afte,anauliza niko wapi.I told him niko kwa hao na watch series.Siezi toka juu sina doh.Akasema tupatane Eagles nest aliacha nusu mzinga ya tequilla tuende tukunywe.We found three young hoz kwa counter, tukakaa kando kidogo.Tequilla ikakuja tukachapa shots.As time went,two of the hoz left and we offered the one who was left behind a shot of tequilla, she accepted and joined us.Tulikunywa mpaka around 7pm when my pal left home.This hoe asked me to drop her at Cheers Tia Maria just after Pride Inn.Hapo ndio nikajua hawa ni wale mahoe wanakulwanga tu na wazungu.Nilipeleka yeye huko na akanipatia kuma kwa gari kwa parking.She was the all natural swahili girls with very long hair hair imefika almost kwa matako.You could tell somewhere along her lineage there is Arab blood.She was wearing a nice sundress with no bra or underwear inside.When hugging her goodbye before asking if I could drop her to cheers nilimbao instantly.
Mtwapa hoz are young and woke.Tembea huko ujue jiji kwanza.Dont waste time na wale waliachwa na wazungu wakapeleka kila kitu rehani kazi ni kulament kwa hizo ma bar ndogo ndogo za estate wakidaiwa madeni za mabill.

Looking at this summery, if I had the money and time to move to Mtwapa, would you suggest I go. There is enough action where I moved but you made this place sound like where that Jesus guy promised we’d go if we dont engage in activities like these.
If I were to move there, whats some of the nice suburbs there, tuseme rent between 25K to 35K, will I get decent housing?

Had a former gf pale Mtwapa 2017. Nice decent 1 bedroom hse pale karibu na Coconut breeze at 17k. Nikimvisit nilikuwa na meet nice and easy beautiful girls (not lanyes I don’t know) Smoking brought us together during smoke breaks.