How to be a Male Polygamist in 2015; Of Babymommas who won`t let Go.

Wow.

1 Like

either way even a cock crows thrice in a day…morning glo…its only that some men are also brainwashed into one wife believe…but they spend most of their spare time in sj na several side plates… in anycase 99% of men r polygomous only that it’s with mapoko’s and only through the use condoms to prevent HIV that they mysteriously fathers thro a single woman “nicknamed” wife…

1 Like

Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me, all your baby momma’s use and dump you at will and society doesn’t give a monkey’s about it?

What do Kikuyu cultural practices say about cutting your baby’s cord?

Apart from that, you’ve lived an interesting life.

My two cents… stop fucking them altogether! Just be a dad…get a girlfriend wife her (doesn’t have to be legal, come-we-stay could do). Once the kids are 18+ they’ll only be interested in you only if you got your shit together…same applies to the mothers…Get them stability, settle down.Then the baby mothers be like, “Where did I go wrong?” Be a role model to your kids not society…

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]8863[/ATTACH]

Aiiiih! Wewe nawe! Usaidizi kila wakati? :D:D:D…Tia fora na uweke Mungu mbele…binti utapata anayekufaa!!

1 Like

you might be “king” for the moment till they all get pregnant with twins all claiming to be yours…mboss uta-sweat!

Ama mmoja kwa mix aokote mdudu - munachotwa yote n the kids end up orphans.

aren’t you setting him up for babymomma number four, laying the ground for a complicated situation becoming complex? Guess its time @Ka-Buda made the best of what he has, and i surmise he is trying his best. soon the kids will be of majority age and he can relax, drink his vodka. what he’s been through would have broken a weaker man’s back…

2 Likes

That ain’t never gonna happen. Can you see how many niggas are giving him high-fives for having so many women who all have his babies? Why would he change when he’s getting props for doing it the way he’s doing it now? On the other end of the spectrum, you have @Chloe who was ripped several new azzes just for putting a different nicca’s name on her baby’s birth certificate. SMDH!

Oops! Forgot to mention @Ka-Buda you must use condoms!! Weka condom mpangoni!!

1 Like

Women can be very cunning sometimes…so brother don’t you dare believe the above statement. Enjoy your escapades though.

2 Likes

Your lemons are giving you a concoction that will give you a bitter end my bro. Our forefathers were right when they insisted that 'when you are done with a relationship, move on. All that is important is kids dont suffer.

@Guru, hi. There is a nice article on child name issues on page 12 of the Standard today if you are still interested…

1 Like

If that’s sarcasm, it’s spot on

@Ka-Buda you are a bad influence to mortal men.

How you turned tables and made it look just “alright” is what amazes me.

Yeah, One mistake can be forgiven and forgotten. But 3? C’mmon man. A man is not just left by three women. Jichunguze sana.

The white man didn’t come with common sense. Our ancestors, the polygamous men you mention, treated their women equally. Provided for each and tried their best to love equally, if they couldn’t, they didnt marry more than one.

Again,… If your sex-capade stories are anything to go by, I think you should thank God that still has it in his system not to have sent the locust plague to you!

2 Likes

Read it, thanks

@Ka-Buda , this must have been your ancestor :smiley:
[ATTACH=full]8878[/ATTACH]

4 Likes