How to be a Male Polygamist in 2015; Of Babymommas who won`t let Go.

Hauwezi niambia you haven`t had more than 3 boyfriends in your life?
My mistake is getting in too deep too fast and giving it my All alafu when i realise that im being taken for a ride,i am not very forgiving and i am not the kind of person who will compromise their dignity in the name of keeping the family together;kids or no kids.

I will try and remember that. Good advise.

Thankyou. The last thing i need is another kid with some new woman. I am too old to be worrying a baby although i have a suspicion 2 of the babymommas are after more kids!.. Hawana bahati.

How will you avoid making them pregnant? You stand very little chance if they come for that, unless you get a vasectomy

Better wrap it up whenever you do the deed with them. Otherwise, one of them might get pregnant and use it as leverage against you. If you donā€™t mind my asking, the other two are of which nationality?

Food for thought but i am on condoms all the time at the moment and i am seriously considering having one of those ā€œreversibleā€ vasectomies. You can have them done on your lunch-breaks these days that is how easy they have become. Nobody even has to knowā€¦

They are both Kenyans and there is no prizes for guessing what tribe they are.

Hehehehe. I bet my left eye they are kiuks.

R

Reversible you say? Kenya kunazo?

1 Like

Get chuma yako laminated.

1 Like

Btw @Luther12 ziko kenya?

Man nimeona iyo mamboā€¦hehe, I think I will wait for the injection ya male contraception.

1 Like

Thereā€™s vasectomy. Whether reversible or not, youā€™ll have to speak with your clinician.

2 Likes

haha more than 3? hapana. And a woman/man, boy/girl relationship shouldnt be confused with marriage

My mistake is getting in too deep too fastā€¦now thatā€™s a good one. you admit itā€™s your mistake. Now stop blaming the women and get that vasectomy

1 Like

hmmmm,Been following this and guess the ladies aint amused if i go by their responses.

Girl ā€¦Prisssss!!!
You could have easily fell pregnant to any of your former boyfriends and then you would have still broken up with them making you a Baby-momma.?! ā€¦
Marriage is just a big party where people sign up to a ā€œcontractā€ before a crowd of their relatives and loved ones. That doesn`t mean that you will be compatible or even get along as a coupleā€¦ you might end up spending the rest of your lives unhappy and too embarrased to seperate because you feel like you owe it to everyone at the wedding to be together. Faq that!..

2 Likes

I dont know to be honest lakini i wouldnt be surprised if some ā€œpanthreā€ doctor is doing them somewhere in Westlands. Just make sure the Doctor is legit;the last thing you need is some woman accusing you of impregnating her after spending good money on a Reversible Vasectomy.

Hehehehe mister is catchingā€¦tissue Sir?

I totally agree. Thatā€™s why I said one mistake is acceptable. Marrying a wrong nigga and erasing that shit. That aint wrong. I donā€™t advocate one sticking to a cruel/selfish/f****d up partner in the name of marriage.

But, Being ā€œfooledā€ twice, then three times? Aiiiiii nani, kwani your semen is mango juice!!! You learn from a mistake and rectifyā€¦repeating the first mistake twice???

Don`t get me wrong. i was only ever married once to the South African (i still am; now that i think about itā€¦nkt!) Hao wengine i went as far as the ā€œKuraciaā€ (if you are kyuk you know) its the ā€œmeet the inlaws thingā€ but i never actually Married them ,they were just girlfriends.

My badā€¦pole for assumingā€¦waaaaa very bad bad girlfriends those onesā€¦:eek::smiley: