hurtful truth

Newsflash
a rich man is still a man. Men are controlled by sexual urges more than anything. Even you work so hard in life most of all so you can have your pick of girls. It’s what is praised here by all male Talkers.

No you don’t have data to claim what rich bachelors choose. Surface observation is that the prettier women have more men doing their bidding.

Lol so a pretty woman is a gold digger? you’re reducing women to commodity? How about this, the higher the demand the higher the price! That’s not gold digging, it’s just price mechanism. Peace

why use insulting adjectives on them. Your bitterness is showing

1 Like

Loneliness yes but a broke woman is less broke than a broke man

2 Likes

Lol you don’t need half a billion shillings to put food on the table

It’s in all Male DNA (whatever animal species) to look for young females. So hitting a 30+ year is an accident not an intention.

1 Like

Newsflash. Your beauty is temporary and depreciates exponentially. Very few women fit that bracket you are describing.

Kindly make sure he puts a ring on it and buys you a house. Before he disappears.

But am also single and searching…21 is good for me.

spell check luv…spell check

They have nothing to hold us back with so they pull out that line and the “beauty fades” line.

LOL I already have all those you so I’m good .

I have seen prostitutes who are very young and pretty charging as little as Ksh 150. That is enough evidence to negate your theory. Take a stroll down river road to get a better grasp of the reality on the ground. In fact, women who are broke and lonely are worse off than men in the same position. Most of them have children while most broke men actually have no families.

4 Likes

sasa uwesmake lol utulie ama niite dawa yako

1 Like

People just over think when it comes to love,sex and relationships,watu wakona principles mob za relationships mpaka ata hawapendeki, I know of a chiq, she’s beautiful but amejiweka kwa pedestal ingine mpaka unaeza dhania mtu anatoaga chocolate akienda choo, tumekuwa mabeshte the other day ndio nimerealise she’s just another insecure woman,so, izi principles na procedures of finding love ni bs, kama wewe ni dem ukiget jamaa mpendane na akona kazi, wacha kiereere, skumeni maisha,kama unataka mtu akona 20 mill dollars,time will lapse then you’ll end up a bitter woman

6 Likes

women have gone to school now. We are not defined by taking care of homes, get with the times. What you have described is a successful woman. Yes, it’s nicer to have a partner as well but that is something both men & women seek

2 Likes

Niko na watatu pia Mimi.
Somebody has to educate these naive little hoes who think that prostitution is a career option.
I might sound graphic and insensitive but that’s just a small dose of how rich men talk to women who choose the easy way in life.

and my personality? Because you presume women don’t have one

LOL they started with “he won’t marry you” as if all girls want to be married
Then they went to beauty fades as if 20 year old guys aint lurking at jlos 48 yr old booty…

The funny thing is , the guy who is the saltiest is a casual labourer in the uk:D:D:D

Lol I don’t know when they will realise how unneeded they are .

This is dumb. Men of the same socioeconomic background are probably crooks that we see getting shot all over Nairobi. So which is worse? A thief or a prostitute (considering all signs lead to decriminalization of the act and perhaps consideration of their welfare by society, as they do in countries like Germany)

Pink handles of late wanaparticipate poa sana which is good real pinks si zile multihandles za @Electronics4u na @Deorro handle ni ya dem but ako na bass . Swadakta @girlciki93 but siwesmind kukunyonya kuma .

3 Likes

Ther is a difference between rich and wealthy.

1 Like