Hypocrisy

I have noticed here that whenever something new is offered here for sale,some of us are always up in arms against it.Is it ignorance or just plain arrogance?If you do not understand something please do your research first.Is it possible to have an app that downloads newspapers?Why not…NMG,SMG etc have them,so why can’t someone else come up with something similar.
I said it before,and i will say it again.There is a lot of Jealousy and Fear of change going around in this forum,just because you don’t understand something or something is new to you does not mean its a SCAM.
Times change and you should change with the times.

.similar something with up come else someone t’can why so,them have etc SMG,NMG…not Why?newspapers downloads that app an have to possible it Is.first research your do please something understand not do you If?arrogance plain just or ignorance it Is.it against arms in up always are us of some,sale for here offered is new something whenever that here noticed have I

.SCAM a its mean not does you to new is something or something understand t’don you because just,forum this in around going change of Fear and Jealousy of lot a is There.again it say will i and,before it said I

.times the with change should you and change Times

16 Likes

This is the kind of foolishness we are talking about.

1 Like

.about talking are we foolishness of kind the is This

1 Like

Hio sura yako inaka mzuri ya kupea two hot slaps,unapigwa hot slaps moto hadi ako kakofia kako ya mjengo ina fly away

6 Likes

Advice -» No one will buy anything here, try it on facebook that’s where you stand a chance of someone lauding your wisdom (or lack of it)

4 Likes

That is not hypocrisy. hypocrisy is when you say something and do the opposite. The proverbial preaching water and drinking vodka.Hypocrisy is the opposite of Integrity

2 Likes

Si mna UFALA HAKI…LOL

1 Like

Poor me, I tried reading this stuff. Struggled for 5 mins before realizing what’s happening. Which function have you used?

We already read newspapers daily. No matter how aggressive you market your app we will NOT BUY/DOWNLOAD IT!

The village sloth is out of its cage again. Smh

You and who?!?

Hehe @Dismo welcome to ktalk village. I also went through the same. Kama wewe ni mtu wa kucatch then this is a wrong forum for you.

Upus

1 Like