I am pregnant for Moi and my kid must be included in his will,Karen woman begs Kenyans to intervene Continue reading at https://www.hivipunde.com/i-a

Diana Kang’ura, a resident of Karen now wants Kenyans on social media to help her demand justice from the Moi family. The 33-year-old city woman says she is carrying the former president’s kid and she is not ready to terminate it as she is a staunch Christian and loves the retired president. ”I’ve been denied access in his Kabarak home and this is to mean that my kid will not be part of the will. I met Mzee early last year when I secured a job at his Kabarak home. I willingly became one of his mistresses and it is in July that I realized that he had accidentally got me pregnant” Diana told reporters. ”Kenyans are now my only hope as I want my kid to get part of what others are getting from the father. Every time I try reaching Mzee my calls are blocked by his favorite son who has repeatedly threatened to deal with me ruthlessly” she added.

Continue reading at [ATTACH=full]261815[/ATTACH]

Kungurus using ikus to try to “Vuka border”…

hii tuliona moi akiwa VP…But anyway what does karen have to do with anything?

[ATTACH=full]261817[/ATTACH]

Ati Kang’ura impregnated accidentally?..
You couldn’t make this shyte up!

Kikikikkkk…

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Kang’ura!

Nishawahi ona hii kitu ikikunia…huwa inatoa around 50kgs ya solid shit…nikiona watu wanono huwa nafikiria huyu mnyama

:D:D:D:D

He he he eti Kang’ura?

Willingly became one of his mistresses.
How many are they?

Kang’ura

Possible. I lived in Karen for a while and one of the Mois had a house in the estate (Karen Brooks). Never really figured which moi.

I stopped at “kang’ura”

Now shuddit KB pls:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D