I didn't know this is illegal ! ..............Jesus Christ .

[B][U]link to wikipedia [/U][/B]

The Organization of Afro-American Unity (OAAU) was a [B][U]Pan-Africanist[/U][/B] organization founded by Malcolm X in 1964. The OAAU was modeled on the Organisation of African Unity, which had impressed Malcolm X during his visit to Africa in April and May 1964. The purpose of the OAAU was to fight for the human rights of African Americans and promote cooperation among Africans and people of African descent in the Americas.

Malcolm X announced the establishment of the OAAU at a public meeting in New York’s Audubon Ballroom on June 28, 1964. He had written the group’s charter with John Henrik Clarke, Albert Cleage, Jesse Gray, and Gloria Richardson, among others.[1] In a memo dated July 2, 1964, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover described the nascent OAAU as a threat to the national security of the United States.[2]

Malcolm X, along with John Henrik Clarke, wrote the following into the Organization of Afro-American Unity (OAAU) Basic Unity Program:

[ol]
[li]Restoration: “In order to release ourselves from the oppression of our enslavers then, it is absolutely necessary for the Afro-American to restore communication with Africa.”[/li][li]Reorientation: “We can learn much about Africa by reading informative books.”[/li][li]Education: “The Organization of Afro-American Unity will devise original educational methods and procedures which will liberate the minds of our children. We will … encourage qualified Afro-Americans to write and publish the textbooks needed to liberate our minds … educating them [our children] at home.”[/li][li]Economic Security: “After the Emancipation Proclamation … it was realized that the Afro-American constituted the largest homogeneous ethnic group with a common origin and common group experience in the United States and, if allowed to exercise economic or political freedom, would in a short period of time own this country. We must establish a technician bank. We must do this so that the newly independent nations of Africa can turn to us who are their brothers for the technicians they will need now and in the future.”[/li][/ol]
The OAAU pushed for black control of every aspect of the black community. At the founding rally, Malcolm X stated that the organization’s principal concern was the human rights of blacks, but that it would also focus on voter registration, school boycotts, rent strikes, housing rehabilitation, and social programs for addicts, unwed mothers, and troubled children. Malcolm X saw the OAAU as a way of “un-brainwashing” black people, ridding them of the lies they had been told about themselves and their culture.

On July 17, 1964, Malcolm X was welcomed to the second meeting of the Organisation of African Unity in Cairo as a representative of the OAAU.[3]

When a reporter asked whether white people could join the OAAU, Malcolm X said, “Definitely not.” Then he added, “If John Brown were still alive, we might accept him.”[B][4][/B]

[SIZE=6]Collapse[edit][/SIZE]
Malcolm X did not have sufficient time to invest in the OAAU to help it flourish. After his death, Malcolm X’s half-sister, Ella Little-Collins, took over the leadership of the OAAU, but dwindling membership and Malcolm X’s absence eventually led to the collapse of the organization.[5][6]

B… When a reporter asked whether white people could join the OAAU, Malcolm X said, “Definitely not.” Then he added, “If John Brown were still alive, we might accept him.”[4] …[/B]

[ATTACH=full]250603[/ATTACH]

I meant in appearance, buy in ideology yes he was more African because he abandoned Christianity. But the guy was too hateful, and if more blacks were like him they would die more. I think if he had channeled his energy to smth more productive than hate and anger, his legacy would have surpassed that of mlk.

It’s the same thing we suffer today, disunity because of lack of foresight. If he had hooked up with mlk earlier, Black american people would probably be better off today, but then again maybe the ‘CIA’ would have fast tracked their assassinations.

Hateful hahaha, as i said thousand times earlier, low IQ is what will be the end of blacks. You know who the hateful people were? The ones lynching blacks and denying them from their human rights… But sure Malcolm X was the hateful one, please tell me more about his hate?

And in regards to appearance the only thing that could be differiented from those called black in america was his hair color.

It takes a great man to see past the hate and anger, which is why mlk, Nelson Mandela and Gandhi are more famous than people like Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X or even minister Farrakhan.

he would have lost asubuhi

Again with low IQ… The only reason people like MLK are famous is because they were accepted by whites whom made them popular, nothing more. Again please tell me more about thr hate of Malcolm X, because according to your low IQ mind he was the hateful one preaching self defence while whites were lynching blacks and denying them of human rights…

Its funny aldo because the likes of Nelson Mandela and Jomo Kenyatta were considered hateful and anti-white by whites at their times just like Malcolm X, the only reason is that the latter two made deals with the white establishments which then hailed them as anti-colonial heroes in western media.

And your logic fails, do you know why they dont teach about the late MLK? Because he had pro black rhetorics just like Malcolm X, its clear that you dont know anything about Malcolm X if you think he preached hate, instead you are a cheap who has followed the white narative. The late MLKs rhetoric were similar to that of Malcolm X and those same whites would call it hate because he spoke the truth, and its also clear that you havent studied MLK beyond his ”I have a dream” speech which is played over and over again. That dream turned into a nightmare as he described in the video.

X was full of hate when he was in the NOI, after falling out with NOI and going for Hajj he became a changed man.

[ATTACH=full]250642[/ATTACH]

What took you so long, are you so obsessed with low IQ that you don’t notice how poor your arguments are, or did it take you that long to process them?

@Mediocre
Everyone knows the only reason why Malcom x is not revered as much as MLK is that he was all for the defending of black people against the aggressors (white people).

MLK’s kumbaya and turn the other cheek method was more digestable to white folks that is why they really embrassed him even after his death.
I am a Malcolm X kind of man, i respect MLK and Mandela but they way they went about their business i just dont appreciate it.

You would have preferred genocide? Of course you don’t appreciate it, you weren’t directly affected. And btw, today, civil rights movements all over the world use mlk’s ideals because they work better than spreading hate.

Malcolm X admitted later on in his life that racial integration was better, spreading hate is a selfish initiative meant to boost ego. To see past that is to think about other people and that’s why mlk, Gandhi and Mandela are respected.

To hell with all that kumbaya nonsense, look at what our brothers and sisters have gone through huko in the states and are still going through to this day. Wacha tusiende mbali tazama what mandugu zetu walipitia huko Afrika kusini under the apartheid regime. Have you seen those videos

Malcom X was all for black excellence and empowerment through any means necessary but the white people did not like it. Ask yourself why westerners love EA more than other parts of Africa.

Johnstone kamau, mlk, mandela and hamstings banda are all mavi in my eyes.

What was taken by force can only be returned by force.

Ask yourself why Hitler was defeated. IT NEVER WORKS. It might be very emotionally satisfying but if you want to be rational and talk numbers, it never works, even the people he was fighting for don’t ascribe to that form of ideology because fundamental human ideals reject them even when they don’t know it.

Mahatma Gadhi also subscribed to non violent resistance and he wasn’t a Christian. Moslem religion is about violence, even whites who become moslem bcm violent. Even when Arabs are in Islamic countries with almost 100% moslem population they start fighting over sects. Shiite and Sunni. Even when they are from one sect they still embrace violence. Just use some other thing to put across woteva your point is reference to Islam is spoiling it.

Too long to read next time summaries OK?
Yes it’s a hate crime to listen to speeches about being violent to members of a certain community. It’s Like listening to Sang on Kass FM b4 2007 PEV OR Hitler speeches or Sheikh Aboud Rogo.

YOU GUYS , YOU GUYS…

[SIZE=4]apart from Martin Luther King & maybe Ghandi[/SIZE] , Mandela & JOMO got into agreements with their oppressors in exchange for independence …for example…South Africa got independence by name , black south africans didn’t benefit … Mandela got a nobel & was called a saint bla blah but …you all know South Africa is still in apartheid…

ISLAM didn’t help malcom sana , most black americans were not islam , they didn’t like islam people that much …they only listened to him coz he really spoke to the hearts of the pple , they were suffering …Nation of islam just gave him a platform which he expanded single handedly …

Why talk about genocide , malcom simply said , if someone attacks you and rapes your wife , don’t just stand there , if white pple can defend themselves in that situation , do the same …what’s wrong with that ?

I wanted to post a long piece on :

->  Why South africa is still segregated even during mandela's presidency ,
  • Why kenyans had to buy land from colonialists after independence with JOMO as president
    → and how black americans were still second class citizens after MLK[SIZE=6] …[/SIZE][SIZE=6]but i won’t[/SIZE]

lakini lets agree on one thing , Marcus Garvey & Malcom X knew begging your slave master to set you free won’t work …never does…

…otherwise all i can say is i am disappointed by your views , branding Malcom a muslim extremist was way out of line man ,As as a guy who has gone through Malcom’s & other freedom fighters’ work , i have realised some villagers here know nothing about the civil rights movement and fighting for freedom . They look at this topic at face value …and more so , through a religious moral lens …they aint objective .

To these guys here , kina @Mediocre @mayekeke @eddy mahelo @TrumanCapote , you know little about civil rights movement , apartheid na MAU MAU & etc etc soma hio maneno and then come back

for now compare the two guys below ….personally I LOVE MALCOM X’s message and so did most of AMERICA

Is that all he said? And that’s common sense, you don’t need to preach it. You are probably not right upstairs If someone needs to tell you what to do when they rape your wife.

where did i call Malcom X an extremist?? I also ascribe to the ideology of Malcom X not MLK.