I didn't know this is illegal ! ..............Jesus Christ .

that was the core message , offcourse he said much more …Malcom borrowed that core message from Marcus Garvey …his parents were members of [SIZE=6]UNIA[/SIZE] (Universal Negro Improvement Association. Universal Negro Improvement Association) which basically believed in black men being free & separated …

Marcus Garvey knew the white man wouldn’t let the black man prosper among them … The white man’s govt deported Marcus Garvey on flimsly charges and he died poor & dejected …They didn’t want the black people be empowered … Huyo ndio MLK aliexpect awapee freedom … hahahahahaaaaa :D:D

Just another nigger playing victim. Kwani you can’t listen to Malcom x or whatever without being without being a nuisance to your neighbors?

[SIZE=6]HOMEGUARDS & house negroes wako wengi hapa[/SIZE] … sijataja mtu anaitwa sponsor !

nothing changed after Martin Luther King’s movement !

[B][U][SIZE=5]Youtube Link…[/SIZE][/U][/B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnamy4Ii7Os

@mayekeke

Full of hate of what? And its funny because no one would be more justyfiable to hate a group of people than black people during Malcolm X time.

You still havent told me about the hate… And your comments goes to show how blacks are natural slaves. And you say that what Malcolm X preached was common sense, how is it hate than? He preached self defence and whites labeled him anti white because he preached self defence against whites. And as said, just like Mandela and Kenyatta were labeled anti white in their early struggles. You wish blacks to be docile and submisive like they have been for decades which MLK preached, and as i told you MLK in his later life started to change his stance.

Did you know that the same whites terrorising by lynching them and denying them of their human rights at that time would go to church on sundays? The black christians who were the victims would pray ‘‘Forgive them God because they know no better’’ while they were being lynched… How more stupid can you become. Malcolm X on the other hand believed in self defence, and even the white racists at that time respected those blacks because they knew they werent messing around and would defend themselves unlike the docile and submisive christians.

And Senegal is one of the most peaceful and democratic country in Africa.

If it was the other way around you low IQ negroes who are submisive to whites would say that the black neighbour should have put on earpeace. The most worthless thing in the black mans body is his brain, it has no function than to exist there to fill the empty hole.

You’re a bloody moron. If my SDA neighbor is being disruptive by constantly blasting those atrocious choir songs of theirs, I’ll confront him. And if he doesn’t stop I’ll certainly involve the police. This is a matter of common sense, decency and law. The daft hoodrats who think the white man is the cause of all their problems, and the inbred uneducated rednecks who think their skin color makes them supreme, are all the same. They are not bright, they have zero self-esteem and they are racists.

Its useless to engage in discussion with low IQ blacks… And talking about hoodrats, the only hoodrats in america goes to church every sunday, the NOI have more stricter standards to become hoodrats or let their children become that.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound. If he was so right why did he change his stance? Why don’t his ideals survive? And why do you bother with low IQ people like us if you are so intelligent? What are you so desperately trying to convince yourself?

Change his stance about what? And who told you that his ideas didn’t stand? There are plenty of people studieng Malcolm X studies, and as i already told you the only reason he isn’t famous is because whites didn’t make him famous like MLK who preached about doing nothing against racists whites while they put a rope around your neck. They don’t teach about Malcolm X in schools or anywhere like MLK because whites saw him as dangerous to their position and nothing more.

Whites this whites that, do you need whites to make you famous? Why are civil rights movements around the world following mlk’s ideals even after whites orchestrated his death? Why did he stop spreading hate about whites when he returned from mecca Mr high IQ, regal us with your superior logic? What did he preach about niggers who choose not to hate the white man that was so enlightening?

I really have to explain simple things to your low IQ brain? What media are majority of your tribesmen watching if not BBC and those western media? Do low IQ blacks even own any media to forward their own interest around the globe? The answer is No, but whites do because they use their brain unlike low IQ blacks. Its with their media that they convince low IQ blacks such as you that you are led by a dictator and that you are in need of freedom before they bomb your land to take your resources. If anyone has used the media successfully than that would be whites.

Tell me what he said about the white man before Mecca that was hate? And according to you the latter Malcolm x is on the right side in history? And again as i keep saying you dont know anything about Malcolm X but keep rambling low IQ points about how he was as a person. The same reason low IQ blacks didn’t follow rhetorics of Malcolm X is the same reason low IQ blacks own no resources and wherever they are found so is poverty.

[ATTACH=full]250738[/ATTACH]

@Mediocre

Here is MLK preaching one of the hard truth about how whites got their wealth in america, is this preaching hate and anti-white rhetorics to you? How come they dont show this side of MLK in american schools or the world except the integrationist and peaceful and docile black man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmv103saaEk

Why bother explain, why do you keep coming back?